chapter 1: finding an unknown summoning scroll

Naruto was wandering around the forest like he normally does when he gets curious about new undiscovered areas of the village. Naruto was getting tired and found a small lake to Cool off in since it was summer time and he was very sweaty. So he decided to go for a swim. While swimming around naruto noticed something at the bottom of the lake and decided to find out what it was. To his surprise when he cleaned it off there was the symbol of the hidden tide village the uzumaki clan symbol. And in that moment naruto realized that he must have had a clan after all!!!.
Naruto then opened up the scroll and saw only two names on the contract.
Mito uzumaki and Kushina uzumaki. He assumed that one was his mother and the other his great aunt. So he decided to take the scroll back to his camp site and remembered what the hokage told him about summoning contracts and the hand seals to perform the technique. So not wasting any more time naruto cut his thumb and signed his name in blood. He then channeled his chakra and going through the proper hand signs slammed his hand on the ground and said.

"SUMMONING JUTSU!!!."

Naruto didn't know it yet.
But he had just summoned from the deepest depths of the world a creature so massive. So powerful. And so frightening it puts the nine tailed beasts to shame.
Naruto. Had just unknowingly summoned the king of all monsters. He summoned Godzilla. But it wasn't just Godzilla he summoned. Because of the amount of chakra he used he also managed to summon mothra. The queen of the monsters as well. Naruto then looked up at the creatures he summoned and couldn't believe it!!!. They were enormous!!!. Probably ten even twenty times taller then the nine tailed fox!!!.
From within the seal kurama. the kyuubi.
Decided to find out what all the commotion was that woke him up and when he saw through naruto's eyes that those monsters had appeared. He could only guess that naruto found the Kaiju summoning contract.
Kurama then said to himself.

"DAMN IT!!!. Of ALL the contracts he has to find it just had to be their contract. I really hope that they don't find out I'm here. Sealed inside naruto.
Please please please. Don't smell the gaki."

But sadly. kurama's wish fell on deaf ears as Godzilla knelt down to naruto and taking a whiff of his chakra said.

"Why is it that you wreak of The nine tails uzumaki child???. May he be sealed inside of you???. And who is the person that performed the sealing ritual???."

And naruto said.

"Greetings. My name is naruto uzumaki. And yes I am the Host of the kyuubi.
He's sealed inside of me and my parents are the ones who did it. My father was the fourth Hokage. He used the forbidden reaper death seal ritual to split the chakra of the kyuubi in half. He sealed the Yang half of it inside of me and the yin half of the kyuubi inside himself for all eternity. my parents are both dead. They died protecting me by using themselves as a human shield from the kyuubi's claw. He refused to be resealed into another host. Let alone an infant child. Say. Do you want to be my friend???. I don't have any friends because of the furball inside of me and the adults tell their parents to stay away from me. They always call me a monster or a demon. But seeing you. I don't think they know what a real monster actually looks like. Hey I have an idea. From what I've read in the scroll. You guys are mothra and Godzilla. The king and queen of monsters right???.
Mothra Sama. Could you please give me a lift back to the village???."

And mothra said.

"It would be my pleasure to be of service to you my master. Come my king.
It seems like we have a village to show what a real monster is."

Godzilla then let out an ear piercing roar that could be heard for miles throughout the entire village and Hiruzen Sarutobi. Who's currently doing his paperwork dropped his ink brush and went white as a ghost and said.

"I would know that screaming anywhere.
It's him. The King of the Kaiju!!!. It's Godzilla!!!.
I'm Dead we're all dead soooo very Dead!!!.  ANBU!!!.
EVACUATE THE VILLAGE!!!.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO ENGAGE THAT
CREATURE!!!. HE'S INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!. KAMI PLEASE SAVE US!!!."

Before the anbu could carry out the orders to evacuate the village it was too late as Godzilla and mothra were already inside of the village and breathing hot air through hiruzen's office window and said.

"I see you in there hiding from us fire shadow Hiruzen Sarutobi. Either you face us or I'll tear the roof off of the tower. With you in it. GET OUT HERE NOW!!!."
(ROOOAR!!!)

Knowing that he's been found out and that naruto has more than likely told them about how he's been lied to and attacked by the villagers Hiruzen knew that there was no amount of Ninjutsu that could save him here. Mothra then landed on the hokage monument and put naruto down so he could sleep. Apparently on their way back to the village naruto fell asleep from using too much chakra exhausting himself immediately. Mothra then looked down at Hiruzen and said.

" You threw away our summoning contract. You tried keeping the boys heritage a secret from him.
You have lied and decieved him straight to his face and disgraced his parents last dying wish!!!. You let these people you watch over believe he's a monster.
When really they have no clue what a TRUE monster really is. Shall I demonstrate for them???.
Perhaps destroy the entire clan district or even better yet. Erase you from the Hokage's monument!!!."

(RAAAAAH!!!)

Hiruzen could tell that the king and queen of monsters were furious. Actually. They were more then furious.
They were outraged!!!.
To think that the hokage would lie to a child who was so desperate to learn about his parents and who they were just to see the poor boy suffer from the hatred and malice of the villagers prejudiced ways and then convinced their children of their same beliefs about naruto. Godzilla wanted nothing more than to obliterate the entire village with a single stomp of his foot. Causing an earthquake large enough to make the entire village fall underground to the center of the Earth. Mothra however wanted to cause a wind storm large enough to eliminate entire buildings and eat everyone who survived the destruction.

Hiruzen then said begging on his knees pleading for Mercy.

"No!!. Please!!!. I beg of you for forgiveness!!!. Do whatever you want to me but don't harm the village!!!. It's not their fault!!!. It's my advisors!!!. They keep trying to get their hands on naruto to turn him into a mindless weapon for the village!!!. What am I supposed to do??!!. Have them and the civilian council executed!!!.
I can't do that without the daimyo's permission!!!.
Please spare us your wrath!!!."

And Godzilla said.

"See to it that you do.
Otherwise we will be back again to erase this village from the face of the Earth!!!. You have been warned fire shadow Hiruzen Sarutobi."

(POOF.POOF!!!)

Godzilla and mothra then disappeared in two enormous Puffs of smoke and went home. When naruto would wake up the next day he'd be in for quite a surprise when Hiruzen tells him everything about the night he was born ten years ago. But knowing just a little bit of who his parents were and what they sacrificed themselves for would at least make naruto know that his parents did love him. And that had circumstances been different that night. Had jiraiya still been around to help with the seal on Kushina's stomach. Madara Uchiha never would have taken control of the nine tails and nearly destroyed everyone and everything in the village. One thing was certain. Naruto's life was definitely going to change for the better.