chapter 3: naruto meets King Kong

The next day naruto was reverse summoned to the land of the Kaiju to meet all of the other ones that existed.
However. There was one Kaiju naruto just couldn't help but get an very bad feeling about. One that reminded him too much of the war hawk council elder danzo shimura. Ghidorah.
He was a Kaiju that was as vicious and ruthless as they come. Godzilla and mothra had told him to always avoid ghidorah at all costs since he wouldn't hesitate to exterminate all mankind.
And that Kaiju like him were a disgrace to even be a part of the Kaiju clan. Naruto then asked.

"So what did you do to him if he was such a dangerous threat to the other Kaiju and yourself???. If he was and is almost as powerful as you are. Why not just kill him???."

And Godzilla said.

"Because. He's got the ability to absorb energy into his body and restore his strength. No matter how many times I beat him into the ground. The only thing I could do was banish him from the Kaiju clan but not the realm of the Kaiju themselves. He then founded his own clan known as the wyvern clan.
Or as you humans call them. Dragons. And since he's the leader of the dragons. He's technically still considered a summons. Just one that can't be all that easily trusted. However you wouldn't have to worry about him. I'm taking you to someone who can protect you from people and monsters like ghidorah. were going to skull island. Ever heard of the place???."

And naruto said.

"No I don't think I have. Is it a very beautiful place filled with lots of wildlife???."

And Godzilla said.

"It's full of wildlife. But not all of them are beautiful.
Only one person lives on the island now. His name is King Kong and he will be your protector. Whatever you do. Don't make fun of his intelligence. He's actually quite smart. Wait here."

Godzilla then gave a very loud roar into the island and said.

"Hey Kong!!!. Wake up sleeping beauty!!!. I got someone for you to meet."

When Kong didn't answer his call Godzilla knew the one thing that would set him off.
So he then said.

"Did I forget to mention that he's an uzumaki who contains the nine tailed fox. Who if I'm not mistaken. Knows about your cousin. San Goku???.
The four tailed gorilla???."

Well when that didn't work either Godzilla then said.

"I guess I should have mentioned that the monkey King. enma has sided with a human. And rules over the ape clan as well???."

Suddenly a loud roar came from the heart of the island and Godzilla said.

"Well... that got his attention. He really doesn't like the monkey King after how he was cheated out of the rights to rule the ape clan. Even though he was always stronger and wiser then the monkey King he was pushed aside and enma was shown favoritism and given the title of boss summons for the ape clan.
Just because he refused to always fight the Lord of the apes. San Goku. Thought he was weak and a coward.
He was disowned by the apes and cast out of the clan forever. He later joined the Kaiju where I welcomed him with open arms and made him one of my advisors. So for him getting pay back against the monkey King would be a bonus."

Kong then approached Godzilla yawning loudly and said.

"Greetings my king. Is this the new summoner I've been told about???. He's very.... small. But then again so are all humans. Compared to us at least.
You did warn him about Ghidorah correct???.
That three headed scaley bastard can't be trusted after The way he almost succeeded in killing you and overthrow the kingdom of the Kaiju. I still think you should have killed him. It's going to come back and bite you in the future you know that right???. Either way. Welcome young uzumaki.to skull island. Hop on my shoulder and I'll show you around."