Chapter Nine, Epilogue

It took almost a year and a half for Harry to be able to walk properly again, but he had got there with the help of Draco, Remus and Severus Snape which had surprised Harry. Unfortunately no potion was able to cure his asthma so he constantly had to take the Muggle asthma pump, but that was something he could live with.

After he had fully recovered the use of his legs Remus along with Draco's parents and Severus, (who was constantly managing Harry's asthma and had to be close by) moved Harry to Italy to one of the Black estates to escape the war and Dumbledore. They wanted nothing to do with any of it. Before they left they had paid a visit to Gringotts, getting everything transferred to the Italian bank and combining Harry's three vaults as he was the Lord of Peverell, Potter and Black which made him the richest wizard in the world (the Potter and Peverell accounts made him the richest wizard in Britain).

Whilst there Harry had the piece of soul belonging to Voldemort removed from his scar healing it completely and Draco along with his father and godfather had the Dark Marks removed from their arms. It hurt like hell but they were willing to go through it as long as it kept Harry and all of them safe. Once the Goblins with the help of Dobby and Winky has finished cleaning the Italian villa as no one had lived their in decades. They took a portkey straight to their new home. All the necessities had been purchased for them; including clothes, food and furniture.

The villa was in Seggiano, Italy and it was a rustic villa filled with charm and it had beautiful gardens and amazing views. The rooms were light and airy and it was perfect for Harry who had nothing growing up. They even had their own wine production on the property which Lucius started up again immediately bringing in money to the family. Severus started up a potion business in the local town, while Narcissa and Remus homeschooled Draco and Harry. Though they had moved to a different country they still kept in close contact with their closest friends, after and George; Luna; Neville; Blaise and Theo. Who all supported the move and visited them often.