Bubba x sassy! Chubby! reader

Request by : Scott_is_daddy_uwu   by the way you can choose the outfits and first request!)

You were visiting Texas to go see your relatives. And you were just a girl who is a little bit sassy for a chubby girl. "Hm... Where's does (relative's name) House at?" You questioned yourself as you were walking around you saw a place that caught your eyes. "Ooh what is this I see?" You said putting a hand on your hips.

(Bubba's pov)
I was stalking a girl like around 17 feet away hiding. She seemed pretty cute to be honest. But like if she would like a guy looking like me. As she got closer I began to start my chainsaw and started to get in position and sprinted toward her. But she stood there without moving she did had the face of fear but didn't budge.

(Y/n pov)

As some guy sprinted at me with a chainsaw I gasped in fear and stood there. Until I laughed the stranger looked at me "you must be some prankster right?" I said and laughed he just looked at me with a what the fuck look I only smiled at the tall man. "So what's your name?" I asked but he didn't answer. "Well my name is (Y/n)!" Said flipping my (l/m/s hair "and I have a question why you still wearing your mask?" I touched it but it felt so... Real. As I looked down at the chainsaw and saw blood. "Oh my Jojo siwa!" I gasped and began to run as fast as my chubby legs can run.  I soon tripped over a tree's root and faceplanted...

Soon I was on a soft couch. I fluttered my eyes open feeling so confused. I saw the same guy. "P p please don't run..." He said in a horsed voice like he has not spoken for a while. "What do you want from me!?" I tried to move but my leg was in so much pain. I groaned. "Don't worry I'll nurse you back to health (nickname for you) he said with a sheepish smile. I looked at him but not with fear but with love. He seemed to noticed and blushed. I giggled at him and smiled back.

*Five months later* 
(Your pov)

My leg was back to health and o got to see my relatives. But I fell in love with bubba. I didn't mind about him and his family about their cannibalism either... And I think there's going to be another member!

(Your pov)
As I was outside looking around the house I bumped into Bubba.
"Oh hey honey. I was looking for you since well. I-I-I am pregnant!" Bubba looked  me and hugged me tightly pulling me into a sweet and happy kiss.

(Well it's my first story in this book and it's short sorry..)