🍋Jason x drunk! Chubby! reader 🍋

(don't like then no read. Btw I'm sorry Jason you cinnamon roll *

No one's pov
"Hey Jason bruder of mine!" The drunk chubby (h/c) girl said while drinking another beer bottle. "(Nickname) you shouldn't drink that much.." Myers said
You just only laughed "I can handle my achohol!" (Y/n) huffed.
Jason looked at you from the couch. . "Mike is right you can't even walk right and I don't trust that perv ((an) Freddy Kruger).. " you just giggled.

Your pov

I saw Jason got up from the couch and picked me up bridal style "wee!" I cheered. And he carried me to my room. "Aw you're going to leave so soon?" I said and pulled him until he fell on top of. "How about you sit down for alright? Daddy?"

*LEMON WARNING GO DRINK YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND HOLD ON TIGHT*

You soon got on the floor on your knees unzipping his pants. "Uh? (Y/n) what are you doing?" Jason said blushing under his mask. You just pulled his boxers down and looked at his cock. It was like 13! FUCKING inches! "Looks like you're a big boy!" (Y/n) teased. Then You just began stroking it and sucking. Like it was a lollipop.
Jason groaned silently. You soon began to pick up the face. And pulled it out and... Splurt cum was on some random places. "Aw look at the mess you made daddy~" Jason just panted.

Jason's pov

If I had to be honest I never had pleasure like this since I would always kill people. And I did had a crush on (Y/n) but I never think that she'd be doing me!

"How about we just to chase and do it!" (Y/n) said and began to toss her cloths until she had nothing on. And got on me and placed the tip against her you know.... And began to move up and down. She moaned while I grunted. "F-Ffuck daddy you're so big!" She said I grabbed her hips and began to thrust. "I'm going to cu- ahh!"

No one's pov

You both climaxed. You both woke up in each other's arm until you realized you didn't use the condom........

 You both woke up in each other's arm until you realized you didn't use the condom