How it all starts

It was a normal day at camp half-blood: Percy teaching sword fighting and campers getting ready for capture the flag. The Romans were even visiting.

But in the life of a demigod nothing was normal or safe for long.

So when in a big flesh of light the Olympians, Hestia, and Hades landed in a big pile it wasn't really a big surprise.

All the demigods froze till the gods got up and stopped complaining, but looked very confused.

At that moments everyone could hear loud musical laughter.

Everyone turned to see a girl with a big snake rolling around in laughter on Zeus' table.

Everyone was struck speechless. Athena and her kids took inventory of her appearance.

She looked to be around the age of 16, with long black hair that fades into grey at the tips. She was in black healed combat boots, silver ripped jeans, black and white striped shirt, and a dark army green jean jacket. She also had glowing emerald green eyes. 

The snake on her shoulders was a silver bald python with glowing blood red eyes.

It took a minute till Zeus exploded, "Who the Hades are you?!"

Hades was about to tell his brother to stop using his name as a curse when the strange girl stopped laughing.

She smirked at Zeus jumping off his table and landing on his shoulders, "Now, now drama queen you really shouldn't use your brothers name as a curse. You should also ask nicely when you want answers. At least from me."

Everyone was once again struck speechless till Zeus tried to fry her with lightning.

She just jumped and eat the electricity. When she landed both her and her snake were giving off sparks.

She smirked and then asked, "Now with that out of the way who wants to know why I brought you here and who I am?"

Just about everyone raised their hands(bare Zeus being the drama queen he is).

The girl smiled softly leading them into the capture the flag area. She snapped her fingers having a ton of comfy chairs appear as well as a big screen.

"Ok campers up front, gods in back. The 7, Nico, Will, and Clarise in the front row."

After they all got settled the girl tapped her snake having him transform into a 16 year old silver haired, red eyed boy. 

The boy and girl then started explaining some things, "Ok my name is Luna and this is my younger twin Loki. We are the twin primordial of the multiverse. Our father is Chaos the maker of the universe. He trusted us to watch the different time lines an worlds. You guys are one of my favorite versions of yourselves. Well some of what we show is the same as your life but onlu slightly different. We will explain a little before you watch but other than that you will pick them. Any questions?"

Everyone blinked a few times trying to understand till Percy raised his hand, "Um two questions. Why us and your not going to try to destroy us right?"

Luna and Loki snickered a little till Loki said, "We are not going to try to destroy you and we think you deserve to know with all the shit you have had to live threw in you very short lives."

Getting nodes they were about to start when Luna yelled, "Wait... brother look around and tell me who we are missing because we forgot a few people."

Loki looked out over the crowd then facepalmed saying, "Sally, Paul, Luke and Bianca."

Many gave them shocked looks as Luna nodded snapping her fingers making them appear out of thin air.

Many pounced on them.

It took a minute but they did eventually calm down so they could explain and start.