Welcome to my life

"Conner pick," Conner jumped up ran around then hit one to the screen with a bat.

Welcome to my life

"Nico is singing. It's about a the big three's kids," Luna looked like she was having trouble explaining.

'Do you ever fell like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place?

Like somehow you just don't belong,

And no one understands you.'

(The screen showed Percy in his cabin with his head in his hands with his knees pulled up to his chest in a corner. Talia was in the same position in the Zues's cabin. And Nico was on his knees hands on either side of his head)

The seven and Will tackled them to the ground in a hug causing all three to let out a grunt or shreak.

No one could laugh at the shreak because of the video.

'Do you ever want to run away?

Do you lock youself in your room?

With the radio on turned up so loud,

That no one hears you screaming.'

(The screen flashed to Talia running away from home, Nico runnign from camp, Percy runnign from Gabe, and all three of them tuning music and screaming at the top of their lungs)

The three looked sad and like they couldn't breath from how much their friends were hugging them. 

The gods looked at them in a new light having never seen this side of their kids. They felt they should know more but they really don't.

'When nothing feels alright, 

You don't know what its like to be me,

To be hurt, 

To feel lost, 

To be left out in the dark,

To be kicked when you're down,

To feel like you've been pushed around,

To be on the edge of breaking down,

And no one there to save you,

No you don't know what its like,

Welcome to my life.'

(The screen showed a little Talia getting ignored by her mom then having to take care of Jason till he disappered and she ran. It then cut to a young Percy getting beat by Gabe, then him at school as a kid and a teen getting pushed around. Then it shows a deperesed Nico hiding in the shadows)

When Percy saw himself he started trimbaling and litteraly hid behind Nico and Talia. Talia joining him behind Nico a little bit later. Nico just looked done.

"Please don't ask questions,"Nico pleaded motioning to his cousins behind him.

After getting nods he got them out from in front of then.

'Do you want to be somebody else?

Are you sick of feeling so left out?

Are you desperate to find something more, 

Before your life is over,'

(The screen cut to the three talking in the woods at Zeus' thumd. They confide in each other and tell each other about their lives.)