One - Man in Black

Before I get the ball rolling, I wanna introduce you to your stand! See the bad doodle above to get a better idea of her appearance.

Name: Vera
A mid range support stand able to bring life to or decay plant life, and can understand the thoughts of animals.

Appearance: A tall, slender humanoid figure with pale green skin and large doe-like clouded citrine eyes. Vera sports a leaf marking on her face, thick short vines for hair, and a dark green slitted dress adorned with ebony armor and bands.

Personality: curious, timid, easily flustered yet mischievous.

Power- C
Speed- B
Range- B
Durability - D
Precision- A
Potential- B

Battle cry: VIVA!

Extras: Knows a few words, but mainly communicates using her battle cry. Hates when people step on flowers. Her best friend (besides you of course) is a little blue jay that likes to visit from time to time that she likes to call BB. Can't help herself around wild blueberries. Absolutely hates raspberries.

Now that we know a bit more about Vera LETS FRICKEN GO !
________________________________

   With a soft groan, you open your eyes before quickly shutting them in annoyance. Not only did you have that dream again, but the morning light manages to shine directly into your eyes.
   Rubbing the crust from your bottom lid, you open your eyes and turn your head to face your bedside clock.
   "Fuck." You slept in. Of course you'd sleep in the day class starts back up.
   Grumbling to yourself, you quickly threw the covers off and shuffled to the bathroom. You weren't going to be late, but you had hoped to wake up a little early make yourself look nice for the first day back to University. Absentmindedly you brushed your teeth and hair before leaving the bathroom in search of a decent outfit to wear.
   You open the door to find your strange friend beaming, something hidden behind her back. You quirked an eyebrow at the green figure in front of you.
   "What is it, Vera?"
   "VIVA!" She whisper-yelled, revealing your favorite (f/c) shirt with a potted plant graphic.
   You smiled at your giddied friend, and gently took the garment from her hand. "You know me so well. Tend to the houseplants while I get dressed, ok?"
   The green being nodded before she floated down the hallway. Humming to yourself you took off your pjs and threw on your shirt, You wanted to wear some jeans but knowing Floridas' unruly hot weather, you opted for a simple pair of green shorts instead. You grabbed your school bag from under your bed and made your way towards the kitchen.
Crossing through the living room, you find your Aunt sitting on the couch and Vera— completely unnoticed— inspecting the spider plant right next to her. "Morning Sunshine!" Your Aunt greeted.
"G'morning Aunt Amra," you yawned. "Is there any cold brew left?"
"There should be enough for a cup, you ready for you big first day back?"
You scoffed. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess," you responded before slipping into the kitchen in search of sweet caffeine. Aunt Amra was a wonderful woman no doubt, she had taken you in after your parents had passed. You just didn't understand how she could always be so chipper, especially in the morning.
Opening the fridge you spotted the pitcher of coffee, instead of opting for a cup you gulped down the remainder of the liquid before shutting the fridge door and placing
the empty glass into the sink. Vera stood nearby, running her slender hands above a dropping string of pearls that hung above the window. You watched as the little plant quickly perked up, You would have to remind Amra to stop watering it so much, but you were starting to run short on time.
Walking towards the front door, you grabbed some combat boots and slipped them on. From the coat rack you grabbed your favorite jacket— A denim bomber with lots of hardware with a giant black patch of a (favorite animal) skull surrounded by mushrooms on the back. You tossed it on your shoulder, said your goodbyes to your Aunt and started out the door before you felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Wait, before you go I have something for you," Amra said while fumbling for something in her pockets, you turned around to face her. "Aha! Here," She said excitedly as she placed something small in your hand.
You brought it closer to your face to inspect it, Vera popping her head from behind you to also look at the small trinket. It was an enamel pin of a rabbits foot. You looked up at your Aunt.
"For good luck, even though I know you don't need it," she winked, tucking a strand of (h/c) hair behind your year. "Your parents would be so proud of you (f/n).."
You let out a small smile and looked down. "I know.." You attached the lucky foot to the collar of your jacket. You inhaled and grinned at Amra. "I have to go, I'll see you in the afternoon. Thank you Aunt Amra, I love it." You waved at her as you exited the door.
"Goodbye sweetpea!! Have a wonderful day!" She chimed, before closing the door behind you.
Heading out of the driveway and onto the busy streets, you throw the jacket back over your shoulders and sigh. Vera materialized next to you, looking up at the sky with wide Yellow-green eyes before her gaze landed back down to you.
"I just wish they were still here," you mutter.
With saddened eyes, she says nothing before disappearing again, continuing on your trek alone and in silence.

—time skip—

   Living off campus has its perks— you don't have to worry about dorm fees or sharing a room, but most of all you aren't constantly surrounded by people.
   You were more accustomed to the forest and were better at socializing with wildlife than human life, however, a higher education and human interaction is required for the line of work you wish to be in so you don't have an option. Rounding another corner, coming up to the edge of campus you notice the streets and sidewalk start to become more congested, the grip on your school bag tightens. The amount of people around you now along with the all the chatting was already starting to become overwhelming. You keep your head down, picking up the pace towards the nearest unoccupied bench.
   With one finally in sight you quickly sit down and place your backpack on your lap. Unzipping your (f/c) bag, you rummage around in search for your class schedule before a high pitched squeal caught your attention.
   Looking up across the street, you see a small group of girls tailing behind a tall man who clearly looked annoyed. He wore had jet black hair with a cap and jacket to match. You only needed a glimpse to know who it was— Jotaro Kujo.
   The infamous student from Japan who apparently has a reputation that matched his attitude. You've seen him around campus a few times, but never had a class with him- thank god. You watched him and his fangirls disappear into the biology building before shaking your head, continuing your search for that damn schedule.
   Stuffed at the bottom of the bag, you pulled out the wrinkled paper and smoothed it out. Quick eyes skimmed over the paper before landing on your supposed first first class.
   Biology 201– room 110.
   You looked back up towards the biology building and frowned.
   "Fuck."
________________________________
A/N: A little long and a little slow, I had to set the mood sorry. I hope you all enjoyed, please left some likes or a comment, I love getting feedback! Story will be updated again very soon, but for now I must Schleep.
Until next time,
Nutmilk