Two- Stare

Opening up the doors to the biology building, you made your way through the main hall filled with students, head low and in thought.
   You've heard rumors of the man from Japan— he supposedly beat up quite a few guys back home and considering he was built like a fucking MONSTER, you didn't doubt it. Although he hasn't caused a scene like that here on campus (yet), you assumed it's because no one here was stupid enough to even entertain the thought. You were afraid of his fangirls more than anything, they would get nasty at anyone who even looked at the tower of a man.
   'There are multiple classrooms here,' you think to yourself. 'I highly doubt we'll share the same class.'
   You look up and spot your class, 110. Taking A reassuring breath, you turn the door handle and walk in, a bit surprised at the amount of students sitting among the seats. You silently cursed yourself for not getting there sooner so you could secure a seat by one of the windows. You scanned the classroom for a possible seat when you saw him. Fucking Jotaro Kujo, of course he would be in the same class. Guess the little pep talk you had with yourself in your head was for nothing.
   He sat by the window towards the back, head turned facing the window, eyes fixed out onto the lush, green courtyard. His gazed shifted to you, the moment your eyes connected the world seemed to stop.
   Those eyes. They were beautiful, you had never seen such a shade of blue that so closely resembles an aquamarine sea. Quickly you averted your gaze, shuffling to the empty seat in front of him. You internally facepalmed for sitting so close to the brute, you were sure you'd be confronted by the rabid fan club later, but you would never turn down a seat by the window- especially if the view was nice and green.
   You heard Jotaro sigh in annoyance, obviously not pleased about having someone  sit so close to him. You decided to try your best to ignore it, instead you focused on getting your book and study materials ready.
   The chatter in the room died down once the professor walked in— a middle aged man in a brown suit who sported thick rimmed glasses. He introduced himself, explaining his background and how the class would pan out for the semester.
   Disinterested in his life story, you found yourself gazing of the window, admiring the few birds that flew around the shrubs and trees that dotted the courtyard. One bird in particular caught your attention when it decided to perch itself on the ledge right outside the window. You smiled at the little bird, it was your one of your closest friends- BB the Blue Jay.
   You and Vera stumbled across him a few years back as a baby, he had fallen from his nest when you and your green friend found him. Even after you both had helped him back into his nest, he had grown fond of you both—particularly Vera— and would visit often. Vera spoke very few words, yet she took it upon herself to name the little thing, and they've been almost inseparable since.
   BB pecked lightly at the glass and chirped. Vera immediately materialized and rushed to the window, hands pressed against the glass, eyes glimmering. "BB~" she quietly cooed. You could hear the little birds thoughts as you and your green bean of a friends' minds were linked.
   'I've missed you!' BB chirped. Vera wiggled her finger in front of the bird, obviously ecstatic her friend decided to visit during the lecture.
   You heard a sharp inhale of air from behind, and you straightened your back. Slowly, you turned your head to see Jotaro, the permanent stoic look still embedded on his face but eyes widened as he looked directly at the window- no. He was looking directly at Vera.
   Your (e/c) orbs flickered between him and Vera, uncertain if he was really looking at her or the bird. Glancing back at him you found his eyes locked onto your own, a prominent scowl and an intense blue gaze staring directly you. The silent staring contest seemed to last an eternity, anxiety pooling within you. He could defiantly see your green friend, you knew that for sure now.
   Vera turned around to try to get your attention, her happy expression quickly replaced with one of surprise and concern as she looked between you and the brooding man. His jade eyes meet her Citrine before Vera dissolves. You heard the fluttering of wings as BB flies back into the sky.

"And that class, will conclude today's lecture."

   As soon as your professor dismissed class you spun around grabbed your things, tossing them in your bag and flew out the door without hesitation. You could feel Jotaros' stare burning holes in the back of your head, but you didn't dare look back.
________________________________
A/N: tis kinda short but there will be much more joot interactions in the next chapter I promise. Also, you aren't really aware your stand is called a 'stand' yet, hence why you call Vera your friend.
Please leave a comment or like this book if you enjoy it so far! I love getting feedback. Next chapter will be out soon!! See you then,
-nutmilk