Chapter 4:Princesses justice

*Lukas point of view*
After Marinette ran of to find the person that screamed,I stayed at the park for a while,and just got lost in my thoughts...But the thought that was running through my head the most was Marinette. I started thinking of how lucky I was to be one of Marinettes best friends,and I also got a bit mad at Adrien for rejecting someone like Marinette.....She's kind,sweet,and always puts others needs before he's.

To Luka Marinette was the best person ever and,that he will always be there

*

General point of view*
Waze I think I might need to give out a nother miraculous.....The old guardian said.

And why is that master?Waze asked.

Marinette is coming to get a miraculous to many time's for comfort.Master Fu said. Its risky for her to be coming over so much. She's coming almost every day....

I agree whith you master....but who are you going to give the miraculous to,and what miraculous are you going to give out?Waze asked,knowing that his master rather not give out more miraculous than needed.

I was thinking I'd give the snake miraculous.Master Fu said. It would reduce the amounts of times Marinette comes over.....and for who's going to have it well....I was thinking of giving it to a boy named Luka Couffeine Marinette gave him this miraculous before and he seems up for the job..He finished saying.

Ok master,if you wish to do that you should probably go and test him right away.

Your right Waze I'll go right now..Master Fu concluded.

*In Marinettes house*
O-Oh Tikki.Marinette said. I should have figured that Adrien doesn't love m-me,he's a famous model a-and I'm just a....a l-lame n-nobody. She finished talking.

No Marinette don't say that about yourself. The red kuami said. You heard what Luka said Adrien would have to be a fool to not love someone like you. Tikki finished saying.

W-What do you mean by that?..Marinette asked,her kuami.

Your a very kind person,you always put others before yourself,and it's not your fault if Adrien doesn't see the wonderful person in front of him.Tikki responded.

T-Thats not true Tikki.Marinette said. I'm a horrible person,I realy don't know why you'd bother to t-try to comfort me....She finished.

Marinette continued to cry,and in that time a purple butterfly came flying into her room and went into a picture of Adrien that she was holding.

"Princesses justice" Hokmoth said."I give you the power to punish those who had wronged"He continued saying.

Marinette triad to fight back the villain but realized that she wouldn't be able to,so she instead signaled Tikki to take her miraculous and flee to Master Fu and ask him what to do.

"In return you must give me the miraculous of ladybug and cat noir"Hokmoth said.

Right after Tikki had managed to get her earring off of her Marinette broke.
"Ok Hokmoth"She said giving up,and was transformed to a villain named Princess justice.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating sooner I've been a bit busy but now I will have some time to make more chapters for you guys. Thanks as always for the support on this story.

Bye guys.