-One-

On Lyphiea 

A white icy, light blue portal opened in the middle of a beautiful, tree, flower filled forest. Out stepped, Icy, Darcy, and Stormy. 

"Why are we on the stupid nature world" Stormy groaned. "I hate all these bright colors, ugh" Darcy foiled her arms. 

"We're here because of this spell" Icy turned to her complaining sisters and showed then a peice of paper. 

"What is it?" Darcy asked. "Can you read?" Stormy pushed she over and read it. "So, this thing will kill all nature?" 

"The reason we're here on, Lyphiea, is once we destroy natrue life on here, every single worlds nature life will die also, even earth" 

"And, how does that help?" Darcy yawned. "The tree of life you, idoit! It will weaken and we will be able to finally absord all of the magic in the world!" Icy smrirked. 

"Perfect plan, lets do it" Stormy smirked also. "We need to have a nature fairy with us to do the spell" Icy said as she read the directions for the spell. 

"How bout we go grab, Millie, Flora's sister?" Darcy smirked. "Perfect" Icy said. "Stormy, go and fetch her" 

"I can't wait to see how weak she is" Stormy smirked and disappered with lighting. 

Stormy teleported to a small-ish beautiful house with flower vines growing up agaisnt it. Stormy walked up to the door about to grab the handle when she heard vocies from the back. She looked over to see two adults. 

"Ugh, her parents" Stormy rolled her eyes and opened the door and her eyes wandered to the young fairy with her back turned doing homework it seemed.

"Hello" Stormy said and leaned against the door frame. Millie turned around and gasped. "Stormy, what are you doing here?" Millie asked in a fighting stand. 

"Just coming to ask if you'd like to help me?" 

"No way!" Millie said and transformed into Enchantix. 

"Aw, you have Enchantix, oh well" Stormy snapped her fingers and lighting ropes formed around Millie. 

"No, Natrual Petals!" Millie tried to break free. Stormy made the lighting ropes tighter and the pain made Millie pass out. 

She fell to her knees and then the floor. "Easy" Stormy shook her head and walked over to Millie and teleported them both back to Icy and Darcy. 

"Finally" Darcy groaned. "I have her, jeez" Stormy said and tied her to a small tree in the center of the forest. 

"She's waking up" Icy said. 

Millie's eyes flickered and they soon opened fully. "L-Let... m-me...g-o" Millie said waking up. "Of course, after we're done with you" 

"What...are...y-you.." 

"Enough! Sisters, now!" Icy said and the three held hands with Millie in the center. "Darkenss of illusions!" 

"Darkness of Storms!" 

"Darkness of Ice!"

Just then Millie's Enchantix wings glowed a dark green and dark sparkels flew out into the Trix. "Decay of Death!" The Trix said together and a huge lighting bolt shot to the blue sky and formed black storm clouds. 

"We did it!" Darcy laughed evilly. 

"What have you done?" Millie asked. "Just used your preious magic in your wings to make this spell work, now leave but you won't remember anything" Darcy smirked and teleported Millie back home. 

At Alfea

"Winx, please demstriaght" Said Miss. G. 

Tecna, Bloom, and Aisha flew up agaisnt Flora, Musa, Stella. 

"Tecna, Bloom, Aisha defeat, Flora, Musa, and Stella attack, now watch how they protect and attack girls" 

"Logic sheild!" 

"Morphix Barrier"

"Dragon Flaming Shield!" 

"Shinning Ray!" Stella formed her spell towards Tecna. Tecna hit it up with her sheild and it disappered. 

"Harmonic Blast!" Musa threw her spell to Aisha. Aisha absorded the attack and strenghted her sheild. 

"Petal of Lyphiea!" Flora chanted forming her strongest spell. She threw it towards Bloom but something happened. Her spell diesappered before even getting to Bloom. 

Flora started floating down to the ground but suddenly went out of fairy form, passed out and started falling. 

"Flora!" The Winx screamed. "Water Bed!" Aisha put a mat saving Flora. 

Bloom flew down and ran to Flora. "Healing of the Flame!" Bloom 'healed' Flora. 

"How did that not heal her?" Stella asked concerend. "We need Miss. F and we need to take her to the nurse" Miss. G said. Aisha made the bed float with Flora laying on it still passed out. 

***

Hey guys! I hope you like this story! I've been taking a break for my other stories because of some writers block, I'm so sorry! When I get out of ther Writers Block faze, I'll update again, let me now if you want this story to contine on!