-Three-

The Winx all sat in Miss. Faragonda's office reading the paper. 

Winx, I am a friend that shall help you find and gain Divinix, the objects hold the power of Divinix but you must prove your worth and it shall show; these clues shall help you 

"What's the first clue; we need to move fast" Aisha asked. "The world of harmony and the whales" Flora read the clue. 

"Easy, Melody, my home world!" Musa said. "Winx, you must hurry, I'll be keeping an eye on Lyphiea while your off, be careful" Miss. Faragonda told the Winx. 

"Of course" Tecna said. Musa waved her hand in a circle and a red portal opened. "Lets go girls" The 6 walked into the portal and the room became red then filled with palm trees and a crystal lake. 

"Well, where would we look?" Bloom asked the suddenly the paper formed in front of the Winx and it turned into a small little crystal. 

"What's that?" Stella asked. "I've read about those before in class, freshman year" Bloom gasped. "Same" Flora said. "I never paid any attention" Stella rolled her eyes. 

"You can ask it to help you find something or someone" Bloom said. "Just say 'Location Crystal help me find the object that holds Divinix'" Flora said. 

Musa said what Flora said and the crystal glowed really white then suddenly shot off. 

"Come on, lets follow!" Aisha said and they transformed into Bloomix and flew after the Crystal. 

They stopped in the air and saw the crystal stop right above an old house. 

"What's this place?" Stella asked flying down about to touch something. "Stella!" Musa made a rope pulling her hand away. 

"What?" 

"This is the house of dis-harmony" 

"What?" They all asked Musa. "It's very dark and dangerous, because of the Ancient Witches magic; no one can destroy it, for some reason it helps keep Melody in harmony" 

"Ahem, how? The house of dis-harmony?" Stella asked. "Every planet needs balance, this must be it" Tecna said. 

"But why would the object be in here?" Aisha asked. "No clue, but we need to be careful, whatever you do, don't go off alone" Musa said. 

The Winx walked to the house and Musa hesitated but pushed the door open. "Looks like a haunted house" Bloom said. 

Their Bloomix heels clicked on the floor as they walked in the dark hall. "Yeah..." 

Outside the dis-harmony house 

"But of course the Winx are trying to find a way to stop us, ugh!" Stormy growled. "Chill, they won't come out together, someone will fall" Darcy smirked and formed a dark purple ball that showed the Winx. 

"This place is full of dis-harmony, negative magic, all the good stuff" Darcy said. "They get along so well but this place can disrupt any harmony" 

With the Winx 

"Where could it be?" Musa asked then sighed. "We could split up, in pairs" Tecna said. "We can't, as Musa said, we can't go off alone" Bloom said. 

"Winx, don't get mad at each other" Musa said. "Oh be quiet Musa" Stella said harshly. The five all started yelling at each other. 

"Dis-harmony, it's affecting them because we all have so much harmony, this house's darkness is feeding off of it" Musa said then suddenly she saw a room filled with old interments. 

She walked in slowly still hearing her friends arguing. Musa looked around. "Wow, these are old, really old" Musa said. 

She looked over and saw am old harp on a counter top. It was rusted, and the strings were broken. 

"A harp" Musa gasped. "A legend says it helped bring Harmony to a broken couple" Musa said then suddenly it glowed with the colors of red, dark purple, and white and the Harp's rim was a golden color while the strings were fixed and turned white. 

The Harp flowed into Musa's open hands. Musa smiled and ran out to the Winx. She slowly started playing the harp, she played a simple song her mother taught her. 

Suddenly the Winx all stopped yelling at each other. "Musa, what's that?" Aisha asked. "A harp, and it worked!" Musa smiled then it glowed along with Musa with the colors of a light purple, white, and some blue. 

She earned Divinix (I don't own this picture!!!!!)