1. Welcome Home

Shen Wei didn't stop stamping one foot on the floor. It's been an hour he waited here but the plane wasn't ready yet. Shen Wei can't wait to get back to Shanghai. It's been 10 years he lived in Cleveland to undergo some treatments.  After feeling better finally his father and mother decided to bring Shen Wei back to Shanghai.

Shen Wei is not as fortunate as other people, even though now he is 25 years old but he can't do normal activities like other people in general. Shen Wei was born with heart problems. Ebstein's anomaly they say, namely abnormalities in the heart that cause blood flow in the heart is not smooth and makes the right heart ventricles enlarged.  Make him sometimes experience shortness of breath, fatigue, or an abnormal heartbeat. His heart can stop at any time and of course it makes his parents very alert. Shen Wei was never allowed to do many activities outside the activities suggested by the doctor.

10 years ago his parents decided to bring Shen Wei to Cleveland after doctors in Shanghai told them that in Cleveland there was the best hospital.  While in Cleveland Shen Wei carried out several other surgeries and treatments. After his latest surgery, the doctor said that Shen Wei's heart size was almost normal. The doctor allowed Shen Wei to do more activities but still had to be supervised by a doctor.

One thing Shen Wei asked his parenta after he heard a good newa from his doctor, returned to Shanghai.  Even though he spent time at home but he really missed Shanghai, the place where he was born. Shen Wei missed his home, missed butler Wu and Aunty Yuan and of course Yezun, his twin brother.

Shen Wei has a twin brother, Shen Yezun. But Yezun was luckier than Shen Wei because Yezun was born with a healthy and strong body. Yezun is the opposite of Shen Wei. He is very cheerful, energetic, and active. Yezun went to public school while Shen Wei chose home schooling. Yezun has many friends while Shen Wei only has a few contact lists on his cellphone.  Yezun can go to parties or held a parties, go to the beach, go hiking at the mountains or others while Shen Wei is only allowed to read books or take photos with his camera in their house backyard. Yezun is everyone's dream while maybe no one knows that Shen Wei exists.

When their parents decided to bring Shen Wei to Cleveland, Yezun chose to live in Shanghai with butler Wu and Aunty Yuan. Yezun would only go to Cleveland when they celebrated Christmas, meaning that Shen Wei only met Yezun at Christmas.  While his parents return to Shanghai once a month to visit Yezun and take care of the family company in Shanghai.  Of course that makes Shen Wei really miss Yezun. They only communicated via email or social media.  But Yezun rarely replied to his emails.  Shen Wei thought maybe Yezun was busy. Their father said Yezun had worked at a startup company in Shanghai.  Their father tried to make Yezun work in his company but Yezun was stubborn.  Yezun is an independent child for a long time. Maybe because he used to live without his parents.

"Hello!" Greeted someone from behind Shen Wei

"Oh, doctor Lan! You're here," Shen Wei said when he saw the figure he knew.

Doctor Lan Xichen is one of the doctors who treated Shen Wei while in Cleveland. They are both from Shanghai. Shen Wei already sees Doctor Lan as his own brother.  Not only because Lan Xichen was 7 years older than him but because Lan Xichen treated Shen Wei well. He has always been Shen Wei's place to tell stories, Lan Xichen also always took care of Shen Wei when his father and mother had to go to Shanghai.

"Xiao Wei, I already said that you have call me Lan Gege" Lan Xichen ruffled Shen Wei’s hair "Of course I'm here, I will also return to Shanghai"

"Really?" Shen Wei was surprised, his eyes sparkled.

"Yes, you are my patient. How could I leave you in Shanghai without me.  Remember, you may do normal activities but you must remain under the supervision of a doctor and I am your supervising doctor"