10. The Wedding Part 1

"No you can't do this Yezun!" Shen Wei refused "You don't want this"

"I do" Yezun tried to convince Shen Wei.

"Then" Shen Wei stood up then walked toward Yezun "Look into my eyes and tell me once again that you want this"

No, not the eyes.  Yezun can't see Shen Wei's eyes, he won't be able to cover up his true feelings.  They say that the eyes are the window to the heart.  Even though your mouth speaks a thousand lies, your eyes will only speak one truth.  And that is an absolute truth.  Yezun tried to look away, avoiding Shen Wei’s eyes.

"You definitely don't want this Yezun" Shen Wei then looked at Wen Chao "I'm sorry Wen Chao but Yezun won't marry you"

"Huh" Wen Chao smirked "Then he will let you die? Or your family suffer.  This house is huge and really beautiful I admit but unfortunately the bank will confiscate this house, your father's employees will file a lawsuit and your father could be jailed.  Is that what you want Shen Wei?"

"You won't be able to threaten me!" Shen Wei challenged

"You know actually" Wen Chao gazed at Shen Wei "If I had met you first maybe I would have liked you and maybe you were in Yezun's position right now.  I wonder how you taste, is that as sweet as your face?"

"Watch your mouth Wen Chao!" Mr. Shen snapped

"Uhm, sorry Shen Ling, Wen Chao didn't mean that" Wen Zhian apologized "Wen Chao please sit.  We can talk about it "

"Wei dear, come sit" Mrs.  Shen asked Shen Wei to sit and Shen Wei obeyed by pulling Yezun's hand so that Yezun sat next to him.

"As you can see, Wen Zhian . I'm aorry We cannot accept this" said Mr. Shen

"But Yezun already agreed.  Even though you don't agree, Yezun has agreed" Wen Chao denied

"Let's ask Yezun once more.  Yezun, are you willing to marry Wen Chao?" Wen Zhian asked Yezun

"Uh ........." Yezun then looked at Shen Wei

"No please, say no Yezun ... no" Shen Wei whispered while shaking his head.  Yezun smiled at him then turned his head towards Wen Zhian.

"Yes, I will marry Wen Chao"

Shen Wei clenched his fist, he tried to hold back his anger.  If only Zhao Yunlan  here, Zhao Yunlan would have hit Wen Chao's face who showed that sneaky expression.  Shen Wei sighed when Yezun held his clenched fist.

"It's okay, Wei.  It's gonna be alright," Yezun whispered.

"See?  Yezun is agree to marry my son.  Look at the positive side.  Your company will survive and this house will not be confiscated.  Wei will also be fine" Wen Zhian smiled. "Yezun my dear, we will prepare your wedding and I'll marry you and Wen Chao in a week.  Is that okay?" Wen Zhian asked

"Dad, can we speed up this marriage?  I want to get married in 3 days" Wen Chao offered

"No, Wen Chao don't be crazy.  We need to prepare everything like wedding invitation, the venue also catering.  You and Yezun also need a wedding suit.  Why do you have to hurry, anyway?" Asked Mrs. Wen

"I don't want Yezun to change his mind," answered Wen Chao

"Yezun won't change his mind" Wen Zhian then showed his cellphone to Shen Ling "I have already transferred money to pay your employees' salaries.  Tomorrow my lawyer will take care of your debt in the bank"

"Ah, you can't change your mind now, my love. I really want to kiss you now but our parents are still here" once again Wen Chao smirked.

After discussing the wedding plans, the Wen family left. Shen Wei, Yezun and their parents could only be silent.  Yezun didn't even shed a single tear, he was just so crushed that tears could no longer useful.