Chapter 2 | Entrance Exam (REVISED)

(In this story, i'm gonna change some little thing like Daewi and Mira. They will get little bit nerfed where Daewi even though he manage to utilize The King's Full Powers, he will still straining his body due to him being back into his 15 years old body which can't maintain the massive power he had while Mira will draining her stamina more when she start using a devastating move with her power. Also i make them like that because i just realize in my previous chapter that only Mori got nerfed. so without further ado, please enjoy the show)

None POV

The next day, we can see The Godly Trio are walking toward The Local Library to finding out more clues everything about this QUIRKY world ranging from Quirk, History, Technology, etc.

(Get it? No? Fine, I'll go)

After doing some researching, digging some informations, brainstorming and discussing, and finally finding out and gathering all the clues and information they can get, they finally concluded about what they are searching for and they are quite shocked to know that they got sent into 200 years in the future after their fight with Mubong. Not only that, Daewi theorizing that The Generation-X's first appearance was responsible for The Quirks appearance in 200 years ago but to their surprise they still found out that there's people with no Quirks or well known as "Quirkless" even after The Taboo has been broken and Mubong's death after their battle with him. They spent more hours and days in The Library to finding out more informations like 'The Heroes and Villains', 'The Heroes School', 'Quirklessness', and many other things. They also found out that they are engraved in The History Books like the Supreme God Mori Jin, The Sage Of The East, The Witch Of The West and many more of their friends and enemies were also engraved in The History Books too. They also found out that the name Mori Jin is recognized by a lot of people in this era as The Savior, but The Information about the others can't be found except their abilities, their physical features, and many other things that are unnecessary to add. Because of that, they decided that they are gonna keep their identity hidden for a while. In the end they finally found out what they are searching for, though they decide to joining this 'Heroes School' so they can find out more clues about how to go back to their time. They also find out when The Entrance Exam gonna start thanks to Broccoli Boy who is training at Dagobah Beach with Skele-Guy by cleaning any and every trash in The Beach and with that in their mind, they decided to start the preparation for The Entrance Exam.

============================================================

Time Skip After 10 Months Because I'm Lazy

============================================================

After Gruelling Ten Months of Hell, they are finally in front the gate of U.A, The Most Prestegious Hero School in Japan thanks to Midoriya telling them where to sign up a Hero School in Japan. Daewi is finally manage to lessen the burden a little bit whenever he's using The King's Power after Ten Months of training with Mira and Mori while Mira is ready to take storm The Entrance Exam because she is getting accustomed with her 'new' Borrowed Power or should she calls 'Quirk' right now and Mori in this Ten Months just trying to perfecting his Renewal Taekwondo skills and Techniques more until finally they heard someones calling them.

Mira POV

After we heard someone calling us, we turn back to see that Midoriya is calling while running to us until suddenly he tripped and got saved by a brunette girl who looks like has a Gravitation Quirk. The Brunette talking to him a quite bit and then go inside the school so after that we approach him.