Chapter 25- Drinking Games!

(Comm. Eren)
I had explained to Hawke about he curse, and he seemed entranced in he idea of me dying a painful and slow death, yet he only shook his head hugged me to him and spoke a phrase I never expected from him, "better make due with the time I have then."

"I..... wow, so cheesy," I spoke, and he chuckled.

"All the more reason to hold you to me," he smirked and kissed my shoulder.

"You are gay, so entirely gay, and so is Dorian..." I spoke up, and he shook his head.

"I know I'm not," Hawke spoke, uncertainty in his voice, "you never told us your gender, could you tell me? Your armor just is male, and is slightly larger in the chest area but who knows really..." his eyes were soft in mine, and I ran a hand through his raven hair.

"So sooooft, I think you rival Kharjo even," I curled into him, when I realized we had been asleep for hours, "Hawke, let go, I has job..." I moved from his grasp and he whined. I leaned back and kissed his nose, "good evening Serah Hawke." I spoke and he opened his left eye slightly.

"Evening? Damn I was hoping for a day...." he smirked and pulled me to him again.

"Hawke, I have to go, this is insubordination...." I pushed away slightly, and he seemed hurt, "you can come too you know..." I ruffled his hair once more, "but I gotta go..."

"Fine," he whined, releasing me from his grasp and sitting up slowly.

"Comin, Sam?" I turned my head to my son, as his eyes sparkled at the nickname I have him two years ago.

"Yeah," he stood up and I stretched my arms and legs.

Hawke reached over and nuzzled my back, "how long must you be?"

"A little bit, now you want to come or no?" I turned around to face him and he kissed my forehead, "I'll take that as a yes then," he nods.

"Alright, c'mon," I lead the way to the Mess Hall and casually opened the door, the same way the cadets would, to make them no look once. As I walked in, I saw everyone being casual and playing cards, until the first one saw me and scattered to their posts.

They all panicked and scattered to their posts, all except for one. That one was Ash, he met my gaze and nodded. How can someone sit in a corner, and not feel an urge to brood?

"Hello Commander, slept well then?" His haze went back down to the air he was drinking, he brought it to his lips and met my gaze again, "it's not to late on the day to th drunk, is it?"

"Call in everyone, I'll drink a pint for every half pint anyone else drinks," I smirked at Ash and he took off to get people, not soldiers or guards, but the group, Armin, and Blaze. After a bit he came in, all behind him.

"I've got them, ready to take the challenge?" Ash said with a smirk, which only made mine grow bigger.

"Are you?" I countered and he nodded, "take a seat, and let the challenge begin," I smirked bigger, and took a seat. Hawke to my right, Samuel to my left.

"First one up," Ash spoke aloud to us all.

The King walked in, "how about me?" He took a seat to Samuel's left and a smile graced my lips.

"Go ahead," and so he drank half he pint, and I downed a full.

"Next?" The King asked.

"I'll do it," with that from him, Hawke downed a full pint and I downed two.

"Holy shi- I'm next," Bull stated softly.

As he downed two pints I downed four, "are you guys even trying?" I smirked as their eyes were wide.

(Timeskip!)
Everyone, but Samuel, the King, myself, and Armin, were past out. I sighed, "I love being able to control my liquor around people who don t know I can't get drunk," I turned my gaze at a smiling Sameul.

"Me too, it's funny..." he smiled and be King laughed heavily.

"Right?" The King laughed, as one of our more older soldier's entered and fell to the ground laughing at how I was still drinking, and I took another swig. Armin laughed softly to himself and I just casually continued.

(Hour Later!)
Everyone woke up to the sound of the Soldier's laughter, with heavy migraines. I was still drinking by this point, and their eyes were wider than the Mess Hall's walls.

"What? Can't a grown dwelf drink?" I asked, until my gaze caught Hawke's, "oh, you really thought I'd get drunk then? Sucks to suck, doesn't it?" My gaze traveled over them and I smirked.

"How though, shouldn't you be ill now?" Ash asked, actually confused.

"I'm a dying person, and I grew up with a drunken dwarven mother, actually not even a mother, she was never at home. I was actually raised by this really nice dwarven maiden, oh how I lived her like I would a mother. She was closer to me than my actual mother," my gaze hit my glass and I sighed.

"Sucks to suck, don't it Commander?" Blaze sat back in his seat, "Sucks being a royal bastard don't it?" He smirked, until Armin put him in his place.

"I'm the royal Bayard guys. Commander is a double royal bastard, get it right you hoe," he slapped Blaze's arm... hard.

"Owww," blaze cried, moving closer to me, "Armin hit me," he pushed into my torso and I sighed.

"Serves you right for Challenging him," I spoke, drinking once more.

"Say sorry Blaze, or I'll do it again," he stood up and Blaze screamed and darted. Armin's gaze met mine, "I will be back momentarily, please excuse me Commander," he bowed and chased after Blaze.

"That's the only family I've got left, and not blood related either..." I chuckled loudly and I heard the distant sounds of Blaze screaming, "I'm glad I knew them as I grew up, made slavery easier than it had to be, and their families loved me to death," I looked to my hand, as it shook violently, "not again..." I spoke, my voice cutting off slightly.

I heard the King shift, and place a hand over my shoulder, "come on, we need to find a way to fix this, and we've lost precious time today," with that I took my leave and followed the King quickly. Blaze swiftly joined my side and apologized, as Armin joined my other side. Samuel in front of me, and behind the King. Hawke left dumbfounded in the Mess Hall with everyone else.