Part Two: Crushing 17

Hello again my sweet SpyElites. I promised to tell you everything interesting about Elite's life in our city and I will do it. Selena's birthday party just over and something happened. SPOILER ALERT: It's SHOCKED and HOT! But let's see what happened before it and trust me it's deserve to see it...
______________________________________
It had an hour till the good girl's party, so her best friend went out from her apartment to go to Bronx to get Tyler. She was waiting for him for whole two minutes when he finally came.

"What took you so long?!" She asked but he ignored her not on purpose. He just couldn't take off his eyes from the stunning way she looked. "It's not like you tried to look better..." Ashley said that, but she lied, because she actually thought that he was really good looking now and back when they were dancing.

"Wow. Thanks for the compliment. I actually tried to not look so good as always." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Just get in and shut up, okay?" He nods.

"Okay, I will." She smiled."But if you give me to drive." She gave him her 'seriously' look and he nodded proudly. She rolled eyes.

 She rolled eyes

"Ughh. Fine. Anything to stop talking with you..." She moved to the other seat and he sat on the driver's. He starts driving while Ashley turned on the GPS on her phone so he can see how to get there and to not talk with her. (To be honest, with GPS why they need to go together???... 😉)

Anyway, they passed half of the way and they were staying in silent, sometimes one looking at the other, and the only sound was coming out from the radio. 'Livin' On A Prayer' by Bon Jovi just started and Tyler started singing quietly, but Ashley heard him and turned up the volume. He looked at her and smiled when she started singing, too.

"🎵Woah , we're half way there. Woah, livin' on a prayer, take my hand, we'll make it I swear. Woah, livin' on a prayer...🎵" They both sang loudly.

"You like Bon Jovi?" Tyler asked her after the song ended.

"Are you kidding me?! I adore them! Jon Bon Jovi is my biggest celebrity crush since I was nine!"

"So you've probably had a big poster of him on your wall which you kissed all the time?" He teased her winking.

"No. He was my whole wall..." He laughed loudly. "Ha.ha.ha. So funny." She tried to sound annoyed, but couldn't and she joined him laughing, too. "And what about you? I am sure that you've had someone on your wall, too." He laughed, knowing his answer.

"Yeah, Christina Applegate in the 90's years." She looked at him surprised. "She was the hottest girl who I've ever seen."

"Was?" She asked and he just looked at her for a moment and then back to the road.

"I watched 'Married with children' only because of Kelly Bundy. Like five times all eleven seasons. Oh, and that's not the funniest part." She rised her eyebrows. "My first time was while 'Love and marriage' was playing." She laughed even harder and he with her. "Yeah... the girl was even a blondie from Chicago..." Her eyes were full with tears of laugh. "And what about you and your first?" Ashley's face changed. She didn't like to talk about that, but something in this boy make her trust him. At least, a little.