♡︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♡︎

I was discharged a week later, and drained for, I had barely slept even though I was supposed too. We parked into the driveway when I noticed someone at my doorstep. He looked quite familiar but I didn't fuss over it until I got out of the car. I was shocked to see Jimin standing there.

My mom came and gave me a pat on the shoulder for me to snap me back to reality.

She leaned in close and whispered, "His been visiting a lot lately ever since that accident he seemed worried."

My eyes shift to hers in awe and I swear a million different feeling swam throughout my body.

I see him approach the car and my mom goes in carrying my luggage.

"Hey, you're back!" he says with a slight smile.

I smile shyly and say, "Yeah, I'm all good now I guess".

"How are you feeling, any pain?" he asks with a concerned look.

I answer, "I'm feeling much better after what happened, thanks!"

My mom comes out to the porch and called us in. We walk together and we're met by a glass of juice and sandwich.

She smiles at us and says,"Eat up kids!". We turn to each other and giggle.

She goes on to say, "Jimin, please tell your mom I'll be there at 7pm for that movie night" and winks at him.

He laughs and says,"Sure Ma'am, I think I should go now actually".

On his departure my mom stops him and says,"Why don't you come over later and hang out with Chaé?!"

I look at him in embarrassment of what my mom had just said trying not to pressurise him with my stare.

He looks at me then my mom and answers,"Yeah seems like fun, right Chaé?". I smile and nod.

The door shuts after him and I look at my mom with a suspicious glare and mutter, "What's going on I wonder?" she overhears and answers,"I'm helping my daughter out...wink,wink".I try to keep a straight face but burst out laughing.

"That's not how it works, mom. You are supposed to wink not say wink!!" I emphasize in laughter.

She seemed to be laughing too but tried to hide it.

"Hey look at the time, it's 18:23 already!" she says staring at her watch.

"You better go get done for your date!" I say.

She giggles as she walks up the stairs. She takes at least 15 minutes to get before she comes down. She nibbles on a cookie in the kitchen and makes her way to the door.

She gives me one last glance and says,"Remember don't go upstairs just yet. You might fall again. Oh and theirs still some Mac and Cheese in the fridge if you get a bit hungry!" pulling a silly face.

She departs and I get up to latch the door when I hear a knock. I open the door and say,"You always for-..Oh it's you... I'm so sorry I thought you were my mom. Come in!". Jimin enters and I awkwardly close the door behind him.

I scratch the back of my head as I approached the couch in embarrassment of what had just happened.

He enquires,"So where do we start?" and I answer,"Well I think we should start over actually, since we met on such rough terms!"

He nods and puts out his hand for a hand shake,"Hi I'm Park Jimin. I'm 18 and I'm your new neighbour".

"Hey I'm Sooyung Chaé-Ji and I'm 18 as well. I'm your new neighbour, its nice to meet you". We shake hands while in the midst of laughing.

Fresh Start huh?...