♡︎ 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♡︎

The rest of the day dragged and during first break I decided to go home. I felt bad that I hadn't told Jimin about where I was going, I was on my way up to him to tell him I was heading home when I saw Yerin and Yeonjun at his side. They were in the middle of a conversation and I couldn't bare the stare Yeonjun would give me if I'd gone up to them.

I got home to an empty house, my mom was at work so I plopped down onto the couch and turned on the TV. I scrolled through the channels before I put on a kdrama. In the midst of watching the kdrama I thought about Yerin and Yeonjun, like how did they even come to be?

I heard my phone vibrate and checked to see 12 missed calls from Jimin. I face palmed myself and rested my head on the arm of the couch. I looked at the time and it was 14:03 pm, I figured the only way I was going to forger about my terrible day was to sleep it off so I took a nap.

I was woken up by an unfamiliar knock. I managed to stand up and answer the door in the midst of my half-asleep state. I opened to the door to see Yeonjun standing there...alone!

"Yeonjun!" my eyes shot open and I asked in a questioning tone. I kept rubbing my eyes in confusion. "Hey Chaé!" he said with a small smile. "Wait, what are you doing here?" I suddenly spat out. "I'm here to speak to you, Chaé. WE NEED TO TALK!" he answered. I stared at him a few seconds before giving off a long sigh and letting him in.

"I have questions too you know!" I said watching him move to a couch. I sat down and gave him the 'go ahead' look. "So I was a real jerk back when we dated.." he said staring down at his hands. 'you don't say' I told myself  before looking back up at him. "..and I'm sorry for doing that to you. You didn't deserve any of it. If I could turn back time I- " I butted in and said,"You can't!" his eyes shot up at me.

"Listen don't give me a sob story, our past is our past, okay?" I said bluntly and he nodded. "What I want to know is how and why you're dating Yerin?" I asked him sternly. "Well I didn't know you were her friend if that's what you mean, we met in Paris while she was on break. She reminded me of you-" my body straightened and my jaw dropped, "Wait what!? You are using her!" his stare fell dark.

"No, well yes at first but then I actually fell-" I got up and screamed, "Get the hell out of my house!". "No wait Chaé we need to talk, after I saw you today I realized that I still-" he spoke backing up to the door but I smacked him. "Yeonjun, you ruined me. It took me two years to get over you and now that I'm happy you just--" saying those words brought tears to my eyes. I was standing there a sobbing mess, full of anger and pain.

He grabbed me into his embrace and...

to be continued...