Overview

(Author's Note: I do not own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare nor RWBY, those are owned respectively by Infinity Ward and Rooster Teeth)

Due to the success of my first one I decided to do another one. Although this one might not be AS frequent as the last one, given that there's something else I'm
doing in my spare time. This is just to serve as a break.

Why did I choose Infinite Warfare as the loop setting? Simply because I think it's just a misunderstood game. And I think it would have done better with the gaming community if it WASN'T branded a COD game, and it was a stand alone first-person shooter title. And plus the sci-fi aspects are kind of cool.

This was originally going to be a Halo X RWBY but I saw that there were too many of those on here already, and I wasn't trying to repeat something that everyone most likely has already seen. Also Infinite Warfare seemed interesting enough.

There will be Lemons.🍋 Lots of Lemons. Why? Cause I damn well feel like it! Enjoy!

***

Name: (Y/N) Kurosaki

Age: 20

Birth date: October 31st, 2206

Nationality: Japanese

Occupation: SATO Navy SCAR Fighter Pilot/Spec Ops soldier

Bio: You were born and raised in Japan during your youth, your dad is the vice-president of a company while your mother owns a fashion line. You grew up in Japan but can read, speak, and write both English and Japanese fluently. You were adopted by your parents when you were 7 along with three younger sisters and one brother your age.

While the five of you weren't blood related you all had a special bond being raised under the same roof and being a big family. Your parents made sure you were each highly educated during your youth, and your family's religion was Protestantism.

After graduating high school you and your brother, Shinya Kurosaki, enlisted in the Solar Associated Treaty Organization. After graduating flight school your were both admitted into Special Combat Air Recon, or SCAR.

You were assigned to SCAR Team 9 and were among the greatest soldiers in all of the UNSA due to the standards and complexity of your job, as you were a one of a kind operator. You were part of a group that piloted some of the most expensive equipment known to man and were trained especially for space-based missions.

But what made you and the others unique was that you were not only pilots, but infantry as well. As you were trained to operate from the vacuum of space, to boots on the ground combat.