𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

"I'm sorry man", I said hugging Nay. She was crying cause I called her fat. I wasn't even serious.

"No because I been getting fat for real", she whined wiping her tears.

"I was just playing I promise", I said now kissing her stomach. "I ain't worry bout yo weight. You still gone be fine as wine and that's the gag", I said making her laugh. I hear when she be on the phone with Nani and Fat saying that shit.

I started to rub her feet. "Naoki".

"Hm".

"Be my shorty man", I said straight up.

"You was my nigga anyways", she mumbled.

"You so fine", I smiled.

I was acting chill but inside a nigga was doing the dougie on Ma.

——————
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

                                3/3🤍🖇

Nay🧟‍♀️🖤
tell me why i go with Cari🥱💅🏾

Fat🍩🤪
Bye cause you lying😭😭😭😭

Nani😚🍭
YEAAAADOEEEEE🤪🤪🤪💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 it's very much giving me happily ever after, yea allat.

Nay🧟‍♀️🖤
LMAO Fat I'm serious asf

Fat🍩🤪
perioddddd 🅿️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️

————

I walked in my momma room while she was laying down watching The Wire.

"Chile how about I gotta whole boyfriend out here in these streets"

"Whattttttttt", she momma said with a fat ass smile across her face.

"Bye", I laughed.

Ding

Nani😚🍭
We on our way  

                                                           Nay🧟‍♀️🖤
                                                           Alrighty

"Yo other children on they way over here", I said sarcastically.

My momma snickered.

"You too much"

—————

"Ma you heard about yo child ?", Nani asked my momma.

"Girl yes she acting like she just grown or something", she replied

"Y'all do too much, bye", I laughed.

————

C💍
I'm on my way cause we bored

                                                              Naoki🖤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
y'all not finna keep doing this.

C💍
I never cared

"Cari on his way", I shook my head.

"Y'all treat my house like it's the Mickey Mouse clubhouse everybody and they momma be in here", My momma said making us erupt into laughed.

"Not finna play", I said calming my laughter.

Right then it was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door. They sat there looking like the three damn stooges. "You said you on yo way not outside".

"We was actually around the corner thank you very much misses", Sunny said.

——— 

We were all sitting in the living room watching Next Friday. It's like we've all gotten used to each other. I guess you can say we all friends now.

"Count my money or party with bitches. Hundred and fitties or big ass titties. Count the green or get in between...those titties", I said before busting out laughing.

"Bye cause you childish", Cari said eyeing me before laughing with me.

I got up to get a Caprisun, my favorite period.

I stuck my straw in my juice before I felt a presence behind me, my body stiffened.

"Chill it's me", Cari said making me relaxed.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach putting his face in the neck.

"You wanna go take a nap ?", I asked.

He nodded with his face still in my neck.

That's what I like about this relationship we some sleepy mofos.

———
He layed on my stomach while I played in his hair. "Why you so tired today".

"Ion even know, gimme kiss", he said getting up putting two kisses on my lips and one on my cheek.

I was blushing extra hard.

I started laughing at the thought in my head.

"Bae you saw that vide...", I looked down and he was out cold. I kissed on his forehead before I did the same thing.

———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

"Why you so tired"

"Ion even know, gimme kiss", I said. Truth is I know why I'm tired I was out doing drops and shit until damn near 3 in the morning and I got my goofy ass pops tryna make me a hitter again. Shit's tiring folk.

Ion wanna start off lying and shit but I'm not finna flat out tell her oH YeAh I uSed To bE a HiTmaN nOw iMmA DruG dEaLeR. Ion wanna scare her off.

Now I really gotta think about her, when I was a hitter I had people wanting my head I can't put my shorty life in jeopardy like that I care about her ass too much. When niggas want revenge, if they can't get to you they gone get what's closest you. Ian gone be able to forgive myself for that shit.

Next thing I knew a nigga was slumped.

———

Chile I need comments and all that other good stuff ion know if y'all like these or not. Gah damn a laughing emoji or sum😂

❤️🤍