𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

"Ma I don't know I ain't heard from him in two days", I told her over the phone, "Should've never even told him."

"Naoki I'm sure he's okay. He probably just needed time to calm down."

"He blowed it out of proportion it was never that serious it was just a text message", I was worried. I felt like it was my fault.

"I know baby but everybody has their own way of going about things, I gotta get back to work we'll talk when I get off." We finished up the call before it ended.

I tried my luck again and called him.

"You have reached the voicemail box of 90-"

———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

I know ignoring Naoki is wrong but I just can't talk to her right now. I'm angry at myself for letting my anger make me do some shit like that. Ain't nothing I can do 'bout it now.

I called ManeMane to see how what's his face was holding up.

"Wassup player"

"Wassup Crip"

"You got news"

"Ain't shit new, fool ass keep going in and out. Damn, you fucked him up C"

"I'll swing through in 'bout a hour"

"Bet that up"

Call ended

———

I walked in the warehouse and dapped ManeMane. I was lowkey surprised how bad I beat dude ass, he looked bad.

"Told you, you fucked him up", ManeMane shook his head.

Everything happened in rage of the moment, but I can't do nothing about it. The only thing I can do is finish the job. I pulled out a .45 and cocked it.

———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

"Sis you look bad, so you know what you finna do ? Get up we finna go to party", Fat said.

"Girl no that's why I'm here right now get the fuck"

"Yes yes, you coming"

"No I'm not y'all convinced me to go last time that shit not happening"

———

1,2,3 let's go
Rolls Royce truck but my windows ain't tinted
Trap house jumping like a Wendy's or a Denny's

So they convinced me to go to this party. But I'm not finna do nothing with these fools though .

"Here"

"I'm not drinking last time I ended up in a random nigga bed"

"And he yo nigga now so shut up and take this drink", Fat handed me a Tequila straight. It wasn't gone take too much persuading.

I threw it back and felt a burning sensation down my throat.

"YEAAAA PERIOD MY BITCH TOOK THAT SHIT LIKE A G", Nay yelled she was on her 4th shot and I could tell she wasn't too far from drunk.

"We gone get you 2 more, get yo mind off that nigga sis"

"I thought he was bruh in law now he that nigga ?", I laughed.

"He get whatever title he deserves at the moment"

Fat came back with 8 shots of tequila handing me 3.

"Uh uh bitch you said two"

"Ask me if I give a fuck", Fat straight faced me with drunken eyes"

"Can't stand y'all big head asses", I said before throwing two of the three back. "Um excuse me misses you forgetting something", Nani pointed out. I rolled my eyes before taking the last. When I swallowed I felt my whole body go numb like something got lifted off me.

I done told these folks that I quit, knowing god damn well a nigga still sipping syrup

"THROW THAT SHIT YEA THROW THAT SHIT YEA"

I was looking around to see who they hyping up and sis it was me. That's why I don't like being drunk I don't know what I be doing. But I kept throwing that shit period.

———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

ManeMane took me to this party so I can get my mind off everything, even though I was the one in the wrong. To my left my I heard screaming but I couldn't make out what the hell was happening. Until shorty started looking back at it and her ass looked like Nay.

"Aye what the fuck !", last thing I remember was I snatched her up and like I thought it was Naoki.

"You ain't have to snatch her like that", said a drunken Fat.

"You lost yo mind or some shit. You don't see all these niggas staring at you like you a piece a meat"

"C you making a scene, you disappeared for 2 days straight then wanna pop up like man of month. Get the fuck off me I'm not one of these niggas off the street", That shit was sexy.

But she was right it wasn't my intention to ghost my baby like that. I'm mad cause I missed her, even though that shit could've been avoided. I let her go.

"Let me take you home, imma explain", I said calmly.

"You lucky I'm ready to go move", she pushed me before walking off towards the exit door.

"Took my eye off mane ass for 2 seconds", ManeMane shook his head.

"Fuck up"

———

"So what's yo excuse ?"

"You want the truth ?"

"What else do I want Cari"

"I killed him"

"Boy you stupid ? Why would you do that"

"I beat him too bad to the point where if I let him go he was gone get me, the hood small"

"You don't think people gone file a missing person report ?"

"I got all this, you shouldn't have to worry about my problems"

"Cari I missed you", she started crying them shots was hitting her fasho.

"Awww my pooh pooh don't cry I missed you too, gimme sugar", I got a lip-full of teary lip gloss. It was worth it though. That's baby you already know.

———

heyyyyy 💞

ty for 30k reads🥺

y'all like where this going so far. input ?