Chapter 2 : I guess it's fate

Mia and I finally get to our apartment and it is so big and gorgeous, it was fully furnished had a white and rose gold aesthetic to it.

"Holy shit its gorgeous" I say in disbelief

"I know right!" Mia squeals in excitement as we both plop down on the the comfy white couch with a white furry throw on it that matches the rug.

"Let's order some food I'm so hungry"Mia says as she calls Pizza Hut

When she was busy on her call i kept on thinking about the hot guy at the airport today and how I was probably not going to be able to see him ever again which upset me because he was very attractive and seemed really nice, most people would have swore at me for bumping into them. I mean what if he has a girlfriend and I'm really just-

"The pizzas coming in about 15 minutes " she said as I snapped out of my thoughts .

"Great" I say breathing out lazily

As Mia put her phone down she looks at me with a grin and I already know when she looks at me like that she usually wants something from me.

"Oh my fuck what do you want now?" I say not sounding phased because she always does this.

" ok well since you asked, theres a party down the block by the houses today at 8 can we go pleaseeeeee"

" we haven't even been here for ten minutes and you already know who's throwing a party where"I asked her surprised . "Plus we haven't even had our pizza yet " I say as we hear a knock on the door.

"Pizza delivery! A male voice says, and I open the door to give the man money and take the pizza"

"Thanks" I say closing the door.

"Well now it's here" Mia says shrugging her shoulders.

"Pleaseee"

"Nah"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Bliss please!" She finally says and I give in " ok fine" I say

"Yes thank you thank you thank you! Let's go get dressed and look sexy " she says as she takes my arm and drags me to my room and she goes to hers.

I didn't mind going to parties I actually enjoy them a lot, I was just a little tired from today but since Mia wants to go I'll go with her.
I put on a black tight dress that's halfway above me knees and a pair of black high heels. I'm not big on putting make on but tonight I decided to put on some mascara on and my cherry flavored lip gloss. As I get out my room I put on some perfume and I see Mia wearing a dress similar to mine but hers was red and she also wore a pair of black high heels.

"Oooo damn you look amazing!" Mia tells me in excitement

"Thank you! Look at you, you look like fine wine" I say laughing while fixing my black hair.

"Come let's go already , get the keys" I say to Mia.

As we got into our car I actually started to get a little excited about going to a party I felt like things are going to go well tonight.

"Mia" I say whilst driving.

"Mmhm" Mia says putting some lip gloss on and looking at her phone.