Snake Within/post 15 🐍

"Now then, would ya like ta read my new bio? I think it's suits me better than my last one so take a look if ya like

"Now then, would ya like ta read my new bio? I think it's suits me better than my last one so take a look if ya like."

The shadows from the moon and stars hide the darkest of sins within the forest. A chuckle of amusement sounded from behind you. "Seems like yer lost" the silver/lavender haired man said in a malicious tone. His voice seemed to coil around your throat, constraining you in the vile trap he set for you. You shook your head. "Go away" you said firmly. The man chuckled once more. "Oh, but don't ya want ta say hello to yer old friend?" You didn't dare turn to face the man you once called captain. "You're supposed to be dead, stop playing with my head and leave me alone Gin!"

Gin shunpōed in front of you, catching you off guard as you stumbled back. The ex-captain that you once admired stood before you. All you could do was feel disbelief and remorse. The same brushed silver/lavender hair, the same magnificent blue eyes that held his deepest secrets, and even the same third captain uniform that he wore in the thirteen court guard squads that always flowed gracefully behind him. The only difference now was the frown upon his face and his open eyes.

"Ya really shouldn't be roamin' the forest at night" Gin said tenderly. Gin walked closer to you and rubbed your head gently with his bony, pale hand. You sighed heavily and gave into him. "Gin I-" Gin's eyes suddenly narrowed to thin slits as a cruel smile replaces his temporary frown. Pain rapidly shot up and down your spine as your body began to tremble fiercely. You looked down to see Gin's sword skewered right through you easily and mercilessly. The swords tip jutted out the front of your stomach, coated in your crimson blood while the hilt was held intensely by Gin's hand.

Gin forcefully pulled his sword from your back, letting you fall heavily to the blood stained floor. You looked at the man's savage face one last time before your vision began to blur. "Gin, how could you..." Gin's vicious smile became wild with delight. "You should never trust a snake or a fox with yer life unless yer expectin' ta be betrayed in the end. Haven't I taught ya anythin?"

Gin watched as you became motionless while his own psychotic smirk became slightly smaller. He turned away from your dying form and walked back through the forest trees around him, his sinister smile keeping hold on his pale face.