Yandere tmnt x gender swap donnie aka donna

Once again I have decided to do another gender swap, theme one shot. This on will be based on the cartoon teenage mutant ninja turtles. Still will also have to, do with the alternate universe as well.

Donna pov

I had been in her laboratory all day, fixing up the team truck, my four older brothers had started become very overprotective of me. After the whole being kidnapped and tortured my the shedder a few months, ago but I had told the guys I was fine and well.

Knock knock

I soon stop working to have the doors of my laboratory slide open, soon in came walking my four older brothers. Two of my older brother's dresses style is punk, while my other two brothers dress casually at times.

Donna " hey Leo, Ralph, swift, and rebel"

Leo " hey Donna we came to check up on you"

Donna " oh thank you"

Ralph" we also wanted to tell you dinner is ready"

Donna " oh thanks I will be there soon "

Swift " sure but don't take so long in here, you might forget to take care of your self"

Donna " I promise"

Rebel " okay we will be back to check up on you"

Donna " okay" soon enough all mu four brothers leave my laboratory, I know they are overprotective of me but sometimes it can be too much. I also have not even seen my father or my other brother Mickey for two days, leaving me wondering what was really going on. After working on the vehicle for ten more minutes, I soon leave the laboratory to go have dinner with my family. I sit there at the dinner table, still wonder where my father and Mickey are at this moment they always made sure to show up at dinner.

Donna " whee father and Mickey"

Leo " oh yes father and Mickey have gone away for training, but they will be back soon"

Donna " oh father mostly says goodbye before he leaves"

Ralph " well he had to leave with Mickey early "

Donna " okay"

Swift " hey you can have some training practice with us if you will love to"

Donna " sure"

Rebel " well it time for us to get in with portal, right guys we will be back later on tonight sister"

Donna " sure" soon enough my all four of them left leaving me there thinking, about the whole training trip I soon get done eating and go back to work.

Somewhere else

Swift " we have to get rid of them before Donna finds out"

Rebel " she won't find out and we have it covered remember, we handed them over to shedder"

Ralph " he promised to never let them near her again"

Leo " he better or else, now let get in the portal before Donna starts to second guess us"