yandere Hydra bucky x chubby reader x yandere hydra captain American

It has been many hours since you have been kidnapped by your friend's bucky and Steve, when you woke up you notice you are in a manor on top of a mountain somewhere.

Y/n" guy where are you" you had been walking around the manor the whole time, trying to find our away out of this horrible place.

????" it good to see you wake y/n we were worried you breathed in too much of a knock outgas."

Y/n " oh hey bucky "

Bucky," now why don't we get you something to eat you, must be hungry from all the sleeping you had done"

Y/n" sure, hey, where is Steve."

Bucky " oh, he just getting something from the jet."

Y/n " oh okay" you soon follow bucky into a large dining room you soon sit down at the table, while bucky looks out the window.

Y/n" so where are we"

Bucky" a new place where we can all call home."

Y/n" oh, okay." soon enough, two men in butler suits with the hydra symbol come walking into the room carrying plates of food. They soon place the food on the table and that when one of the guys makes eye contact with you.

Butler " it good to finally meet you, lady y/n."

Y/n " thank you."

Bucky" leave now both of you" the butlers soon leave the room fast hoping not to angry Bucky even more, and once again you are left alone with Bucky.

???? " sorry I'm late" soon Steve comes walking into the room and that when the whole, aura of the room seems to lift up a bit. Soon both man sit down at the table you had so many question you wanted to ask, but you knew you will not get a answer from their one of them.

Y/n " why did they call me lady y/n"

Steve" well they all knew about you from what we and red skull of told them, and now you are the lady of the house"

Y/n" red skull"

Bucky" yes red skull he saved us back then and later made us into the man we are today, and we will help him make the world better for everyone."

Y/n " then why bring me into this whole battle thing"

Steve " you are our most important and beautiful person in our life, and we can't lose you another time"

Y/n " Steve you guys never lost me and will never lose the love I have for the both of you"

Bucky " thank you but we have something to tell you"

Y/n " what is it"

Steve" red skull and the world leaders have made a some what deal"

Y/n " what is this some what deal"

Bucky" hydra won't take over any more land by focus if none tries to take you away from us, and now lives will be saved on both sides"

Y/n " if it means I can be with you guys for the rest of my life, then I'm happy with it and joyful that no one else will die as well"

Four years later

You had given birth to two baby sons, and each one belonged to Steve or Bucky. Today is a celebration for the hydra nation, now that they have two new future male heir of the hydra nation. A few years later after peace was made
Red skull gave some of, his power over to his new sons Steve and Bucky.

Crowd " long live lords Steve and Bucky, and long live lady y/n"