That fucking kid is finally asleep, after I had to convince him of course. "Shit," I whispered I can't find my other shoe, there it is!

I have some food in my bag, I stole some money from Taeseok's wallet. Well all of it that's all he had, and I got some clothes that he got me too. It's all I have so..

But I gathered it all, I was all ready, I walked to the door seeing it slightly open. Idiot forgot to close it. All I have to do is walk through this door, down stairs, and out the other. And I'm free!

The door was surprisingly silent for the situation. I walked through the hallway, turning until I reached the creakiest stairs freaking ever! One... I waited for some noise it never came. Two... again I waited- nothing. Three.. no. Four... no. Five six seven eight- "Jimin?" Fuck he's awake he's going to kill me!

"Taeseok... it's not what it looks like.." I lied the most stupidest lie ever, as if I wasn't all dressed up at 3 Am with a backpack on... yeah...

"Minnie.. but... wait! Take me with you please!" I tilted my head. He motioned his hand for me to come up stairs. We were both so quite it was horrible. "Why? I'm not in trouble?" We we're back in his room, he started getting dressed. Getting another bag. "I hate it here too, I'm only fucking crazy cuz they are- I don't even know them- they stole me from my parents," he whispered, damn it. I have to take him now. "Oh... what.." he looked in his wallet. "You took it all?!" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded. "They- the fucking guy he just keeps touching me- a-and the lady she helps him, they are insane please! I need to leave I don't want to be like them," I sighed aloud, and opened the door again once he was done.

"Hurry up we have to go." He nodded I could tell he was scared shitless but still wanted to tag along or needed to whatever. He grabbed my hand, and I held his It's not his fault but I'll set things straight once we're out.

We made our way down the steps, Taeseok grabbed some food as well so we would have enough, and we left. Yup!

Just like that hand in hand we walked more like jogged down the street. The cold air hitting our cheeks.  The night making it extremely hard to see yet the moon had our backs, well a little bit. Just the sound of our small feet against the road and out heavy breaths against the thick air.

"Jimin I can't please it's been hours where are we going?" He was right, it's been three hours 6Am. We were near some stores but next to some forest place it was small not where I needed to go. "Over the Han River," we sat hidden behind a large tree, we grabbed a snack to eat before we would have to go again. "I can't.. that's to far- That's where all those- why would we go there?" I made him face me, I wanted to make this as clear as possible.

"I'm in love with one of the bots, Jungkook the one that's blamed for everything... I don't love you Taeseok.. I never have- no don't cry I'm sorry," he's just a fucking kid, but so am I things like these should never have happened to us- to no one!

I started to sob too he hugged me, tightly I just couldn't think of anything good. Taeseok touching me, I hated that, the stupid house, my separation with Jungkook! My mother... my fucking mother.

I just wanted Guki, when I'm with him I feel younger, like I can rely on him. He has always taken care of me, he's "loved"!me I mean recently really loved me. I can be a little boy if I wanted to, but when I'm alone- my fear- I have to be an adult all on my own... without my Guki

"Why?~" his voice cracked, and I must have calmed down after 30 minutes or something. "Because... I've been in love with him.. you are crazy Taeseok, right now though I feel as if this is you..." the boy nodded and I knew he loved me, he needed it. "Take me... take me to the- the therapist place where you go... leave me there and get him Jimin... I want to be happy and I want you to be too."

"Ok.. I'll take you promise not to tell?" He nodded.

One last thing I have to do, and I'm back to my mission. Getting to Guki!

I bet he's looking for me he needs to be careful! I wonder what it's like over there, I just can't imagine anything more perfect, Guki there will definitely make it perfection!~