Extra

Fic written by andreaximena1997 💕💕

This short extra has a bit of 🔥

_______________________________________

I was preparing my bags since my boyfriend wanted to travel, and spend our free week together.

I was nervous as we would be, just us for a long time and maybe we would do something more than kisses, that single idea made me blush.

My Zee picked me up, to go to a place which I still didn't know where, but it didn't matter since I was too happy.

Already on the plane, I snuggled down on his shoulder.

- Rest a little, he said kissing my forehead.

I listened to him and slept peacefully on the way.

- Saint, we are here. I lazily opened my eyes and we went to get our luggage. As we walked, I decided to ask him.

- Where are we going?

- It's one of the beaches, which has a legend.

- What is it about?

- It is said that if you go with the person you love, your love will become stronger and last forever.

- How romantic I said excitedly.

We left our things in the hotel and went to eat, then we walked on the beach and began to throw water, and when we were soaked so we decided to return to our room.

I went straight to take a shower, then he came in and I prepared myself for what would come.

But he just kissed me and told me to rest because we would leave early tomorrow, while he lay down and turned his back on me, I was frustrated so I started to shed a few tears.

- Whats wrong honey?

- I hate you

- Why?

- We are supposed to come together, so something else would happen and you tell me to sleep.

- I didn't want to pressure you. Are you really ready to do it with me?, see that if that happens, I will never let you go again and you will have to endure all my life, he said jokingly.

- Yes, I want

- It took me a lot to control myself all this time.

- You don't need to control yourself anymore.

Only that was enough, to start kissing him desperately, the atmosphere became suffocating, from their mouths spilled saliva but little mattered.

Zee went down and began kissing his neck leaving marks, then began to take off his boyfriend's shirt so that, kissing his nipples, nibbling on them, sucking and playing with them, while doing this, Saint groaned no matter if someone heard him.

Then he took off his shirt, showing his torso, his nong devoured him with his eyes so he approached him kissing him sharply while taking his head.

He approached him and Zee felt her boyfriend's erection.

He decided to undress him completely and approached his penis to masturbate him, while using his hands he began with slow movements, then used his mouth sucking it by making circular movements.

Saint was feeling his warm breath and seeing that he was beginning to accelerate his movements, threw away a large amount of semen that Zee savored.

Saint also decided to take the initiative so he bent down and took off his boyfriend's pants, leaving him alone in his underwear, and with his teeth he began to lower the boxer, until his erection was shown, little by little he was giving him small kisses, then began to use his tongue slowly sucking, that was driving the other one crazy, so he took it from the head to bring it closer, Saint understood and put Zee's penis to his mouth completely making quick movements, drawing a few sighs.

But he stopped it

- I want to cum inside you.

After that passionate statement, Zee took the lubricant out of the drawer and the condoms he bought.

Saint knew what was coming so he tried to prepare his heart.

He laid back his nong, and began to put the first finger in his anus, then the second slowly, then put lubricant on his hand and began to make movements like scissors, opening and closing his fingers, while Saint was a little uncomfortable.

- Does It hurts?

- No, go on.

- Let me preparing you well

Zee kept stroking until he found his point and saint began to groan almost screaming.

- There, get in !.

The little sanity he had left was for him, so, he took out his fingers and put on the condom, entered slowly adjusting himself so as not to hurt him and already when he entered completely, his love shouted, he began to distribute kisses all over his face to distract him from the pain, already when he felt comfortable, Saint pushed his hips, letting him know that he could move.

While entering and leaving, touching that point of pleasure, each lunge became faster and faster so that only screams of pleasure were heard from the child.

- I love you

- I love you very much.

While moving, Saint circled his legs on Zee's waist, and this one took his boyfriend's hand and as he saw that both would soon cum, he took Saint's member and stroked it, and together they reach to the climax.

Zee took out the condom and threw it into the dumpster, then prepared the tub to have a bath together. He took Saint in a Bridal style and he just laughed, while they were in the water they began to play, after many caresses, they ended up making love until dawn.

They spent beautiful days of sightseeing visiting places, making merit, trying all kinds of meals, but the most important thing was no matter where they were going, but that they were always going to be together.