Chapter 1: Feyre

I wander through the rose-covered gardens of the Spring Court. Still lovely and still my prison. I stare down at my arm caressing the swirls Illyrian tattoo hidden by the glamour. It feels like years since I have seen my mate and family, I did this all for them I remind myself, they cannot harm me enough to regret my decision. My shadow ties tell me that two males are approaching me from behind, I turn to place a look of pretty docile amusement on my face (one of many in my arsenal) as I do so.

I see Tamlin and Lucien walking slowly towards me almost as if they are afraid that they will scare me away, I run up to them my dress swishing around my ankles. Tamlin picks me up spinning me around, I have to swallow my revulsion as I pretend to laugh in pure joy. I feel a calming touch of love from the bound deep inside me, I answer the touch with one of my own. Tamlin finally placed me back on the ground, I smile up at him, the smile of the obedient girl he wants me to be. So that is the mask I wear, even though I am not that any more. He bends down kissing me on the light on the lips then, harder. I suppress the urge to go and puke. When he eventually pulls away, I murmur, nothing more than the quiet human girl they took away from her family all those months ago, "I thought you had meetings with Jurian?"

Lucien eyed me suspiciously as he told me "They were cancelled." I snag that piece of information to smuggle out to Rhys and the others. "Oh I am sorry." I answer, Lucien raises his eyebrow at me and opens his mouth but, stops when Tamlin freezes him with a look. "My sisters were taken by the High Lord of the Night Court I want to get them back before," it hurts  to tell such lies about my mate and family "I was unlucky Rhysand touched me and marked me as his! He won't harm Elain, he will use her to draw you to him then... he will take you to the Court of Nightmares and hand you to Azriel. After that I doubt there will be any left of you but scraps or he will force you to fight Cassian for his entertainment like he did to me!" Tamlin wraps his arms around me pulling me into his chest, I cry then not from the memories of the Night Court but from homesickness. I long for Velaris and my family. I say their names in my head then to make my tears run more quickly. Rhys, Elain, Nesta, Mor, Cassian, Azreal and Amren again and again, I can feel Tamlin glaring at Lucien. I hide my smile as Tamlin tries to present a solid unifed front, when it comes to me being 'upset' he picks me every time no matter what.

I pull away from him, I mummer into his ear "I going to paint." As I walk away I hear Tamlin digging into Lucien. "Why did you have to do that?" Tamlin is yelling at Lucien. I hear Lucien say back "I just don't think that their mating bond was broken that's all!". Tamlin retorts back with "Do you see any tatoos on her?". "No." Lucien mutters "But you were not there when you sent me to get her. She protected him and when I called him a whore, the look of anger on her eyes I was worried that she would kill us right then and there." I can smell the anger rolling of Tamlin in waves. Lucien continues "That whore also protected Feyre and when she got incredibly angry a pair of Illyrien wings appeared on her back with matching talons on her fingers." I hear a growl and a smile blums on my face, it appears that Tamlin is annoyed Lucien. I will be able to return to my mate and family.

I sit down on a stool facing a blank canvas on an esval. I start to paint!

When I have finished I realise that I have painted a pair of violet eyes filled with stars, a pair of brown with twists of gold, a pair of burning silver eyes, two pairs of hazel and my pair of blue-grey eyes, twisting around them was the night. I stare at what I have painted and smile, a true smile. 

Rhys I call down the bond.

Yes my darling Feyre I hear back.

Come see what I painted. A dark breeze enters my mind.Oh I hear Rhys say You painted us. I can almost feel his smile pressed against my shoulder. Then his voice is worried as he says But if Tamlin sees this it could expose you. 

I won't get caught I promise you. I whisper back to him.

I miss you. We all do. Amren wants to tear abart the world to get you back and Mor for once is agreeing with her.

Don't worry I will return to you soon.

Someone is coming, see you in our dreams and to night meet us in the forest.

See you then!

 I quickly through a glamour over the painting transforming it into a bunch of blooming roses, just as finish that Tamlin walks in wrapping his arms around me. "Such a beautiful picture, but not as beautiful as the female who painted it!" he says against my throat then kissing me ferociously. As he does so I pretend that I am being kissed in a different place, by a different male.

Sorry if this is bad this is my first fanfic. I will send a second chapter soon. 

Orlanda