Chapter-2 : Fun-Land

Dedicated to ASHWAN_ASSHU
Reh❤ ma soul-sis
She literally called me for an update.. Lol!! Crazy

______________________

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) : "....And if something (bad) befalls you, do not say, 'Had I only done  such & such, then such & such would have happened, rather say: Qadrullaahi, wa maa shaa'fa'ala (This is from the Qadr of Allah & he does whatever he wills)"
-Muslim

__________________________________

Aani Fathima Khathoon's POV:

Seated on a black couch. Everything was decorated in a crafty manner, the seating arrangement, the food beverages & other services were adorable.

The outer world seems crowded despite not being weekend. But the inner environment of the cafe is calm, quite & spacious. It appears that the noise from outside is unable to enter inside the cafe.

We occupied the seat near glass wall which give the most beautiful view of the 'Fun-Land'. People from different parts of city are gathered, specially parents with their children and the teens were found in majority. Visitors sat all around while snapping pictures of the characters gallivant around park. This place is ment for friends & childrens. The hyperactive children & toddlers plastering ear to ear grin with mischievous eyes are found all around . I can see myself in those children 'My Childhood '.

Childhood is most innocent phase of one's life. With the passage of time, it fades into adolescence & adulthood. Yet the sweet warm memories of childhood lingers on. Thinking of childhood, I turned to my childhood friend -Aly. The creepiest creature. She's conquered in my every childhood memory upto now Allhamdullilah.

Aly and Sheen are occupied opposite of mine.

Aly is a cute creature, she is thinner and a bit short amongst us. Has prominent cheekbones, bit light shade of complexion than sheen, But she has her own charm. She might not be the eye catch but once someone knows her, they can't take their eyes off. From her innocent eye to her special dimple which appears below her lower lips slight to right -in her smiley curve to be pierce, which leaves people to stare on; Masha Allah.  

Sheen is highest one among us with reddish fair complexion. Whenever she smile a blush make so obvious with the tinge of pink. They say,  who has mole in one's chin are most beautiful one. And indeed she is the beauty. Masha Allah!.  Did I forget to mention? She's the peacemaker whenever war breaks out b/w myslf v/s Aly. And she would've very promising future in counseling, If ever she plans on taking that path. Masha Allah.

They always make this weirdest way in selection of foods in utmost serious face. As if they are one's incharge of assigning the job of changing Parliament law. Trust me am not exaggerating.

After what it seem like forever of serious discussion.

"Okay! Coffee with Berry vanilla bean belgian waffles, maple belgian waffle and belgian nuts waffles with chocolate syrup. What say?" Aly Proclaimed beaming her proud dove eyes.

"Sounds great! " gave my approval by nodding for which satisfaction spread across their faces.

Proceeded with our orders, after 15min mouth salivating aroma filled our nostrils.