Relationships

Hermione's Apartment 

Hermione turns on the lights and gasps.

"What are you doing here?!?!" Hermione asks sadly in shook.

"The boy gets up from the couch and smiles at Hermione. "Hay Mione" He says.

Hermione crosses her arms and glares at him. "What are you doing here Jake?" Hermione asks.

"I heard you were back Mione" Jake says.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! You lost that right when you cheated on me!" Hermione says angrily.

Jake looks down at his feet.

"I want you gone, you have no right to be here" Hermione says.

Jake glares at her. "Fine!" Jake says and stomps past her. "But soon you will be begging me to come back!" Jack says then walks out. 

Hermione closes her door, locks it and sinks to the floor. "Life can't just be easy can it?" Hermione whispers to herself sadly.

Malfoy Manor

"I hate you!" Draco says.

"Wait, why?" Theodore asks.

Draco rolls his eyes. "Your getting married, Blaise is getting married, Pansy's with Pucey and Daphne's with Potter while I'm still single" Draco says.

"You know, you cold start dating" Theo says.

Draco scoffs. "Yeah, who wants to date me? Draco Malfoy, former death eater?" Draco asks sarcastically.

"Um... Millicent Bullstrode" Theo suggests.

"No" Draco says.

"Tracey Davies?"

"Oh Merlin no!"

"Padma Patil?"

Draco gives Theo a 'are you serious' look.

Theodore Groans. "Yes, your helpless, you will be forever single" He says.

"Thanks for your optimism Theo" Draco says sarcastically.

"No.. I'm just telling the truth" Theo says.

"Yeah, well, shut up" Draco says. 

Hermione's Apartment                                                                                                                                                  The next day

Luna apperates in. "What's wrong Hermione?" Luna asks.

"Hi Luna, what I'm about to tell you, you have to keep to yourself ok?" Hermione says.

Luna furrows her brows. "Ok" Luna says.

"I was almost married" Hermione says.

"What?" Luna asks.

Hermione exhales. "I was engaged once. When I was in America my cousin Anna, she introduced me to a young man called Jack, he was so charming, sweet, caring, and I fell. I thought he could replace Draco... but the heart knows what it wants, a week before the wedding I called it off, but it was a good thing I did, because I found out he was cheating on me with my cousin, after that I realised...I'm still in love with Draco" Hermione says sadly.

"Oh Mione" Luna says and brings her into a hug.

Hermione wraps her arms around Luna and cries.

"It's all right, just let it all out."

Zabini Manor

"Your what?" Mrs Zabini asks in shook.

"Pregnant Sophia" Ginny says.

Sophia stares at Blaise who gulps and starts sweating. 

Sophia cracks a smile. "So I'm getting a grand baby?!" She asks.

Ginny laughs. "Yes, your getting a grand baby" Ginny says.

Sophia pulls Ginny into the kitchen and Ginny sends Blaise a help me look.

 Blaise lets out a breath. "Well that went well... I'm still alive.. SURPRISINGLY" Blaise says, mumbling the last word.

"Blaise Marcus Zanini, you are not off the hook!" his mum yells from the kitchen 

"Damn, spoke too bloody soon" Blaise says.