The Kidnapping

Malfoy Manor                                                                                                                                                                          Draco's bedroom

"Mione?..." Ron says.

"Shut it Weaselly!" Draco says.

"No Malfoy, I won't!" Ron shouts back.

"Ron, knock it off" Harry says.

Hermione opens her eyes and sees Ron, Harry and Draco standing around. "Draco?" She says.

Draco looks away from Potter towards her. "Love" He says in worry.

"Whats going on? What happened?" Hermione asks.

"Do you-" Draco starts to say.

"Wait-" Hermione says then sits up from the couch and looks around. "Where,s Ares?" Hermione says and tears fill her eyes her and lip quivers.

Draco looks down.

"No...no!" Hermione's hand goes to her mouth and cries

Draco rushes up to Hermione and embraces her in his arms.

"No..not my baby, not my son!" Hermione says sadly with her head buried in Draco's chest and screams.

"Shh, It's ok love, we'll get him back" Draco says and kisses the top of Hermione's head.

"I'll go and check on Renswood" Harry says and leaves the bedroom

"Malfoy, I'll be right back" Ron says and follows Harry out.

Draco nods and rocks Hermione in his arms and kisses hir head.

"My...my sweet baby" Hermione says as she cries harder.

"I know my love, we'll get him back, I promise" Draco says.

Hermione raises her head from Draco. "When they find the twat that took him. You here me, they're died, I'll kill them!!!" She says in anger and sadness.

Draco cups her face and looks into her eyes.

"I'm a terrible mother..." Hermione says sadly.

"No. No your not. don't you ever say that again" Draco says seriously. "You are an excellent mother. And this is my fault, not yours Mine" Draco says.

"How? How is this your fault?" Hermione asks.

"Ares got kidnapped because of me, they want something, and I'll give it to them. Money, starts, anything. I'll do anything, just to get our son back" Draco says. 

"Oh Draco" Hermione says and kisses his lips softly.

Draco breaks away from the kiss slowly. "I just got you two back, I'm not letting you both go anytime soon" Draco says.

"And we don't plan on leaving any time soon" Hermione says.

"I promise you Mione, I'll get our son back, I promise" 

Hermione nods and smiles a little. "I know you will."

Down stairs 

"What did you find Renswood?" Harry asks.

Renswoon stands up from the floor and clears his throat. "No one broke through the words, witch means-" He say but is interrupted.

"That a family member kidnapped Ares, but who?" Harry question's.

"I have no idea" Renswood says.

Hothswell approaches Harry and Ron. "I think I found something " He says.

Harry looks at Hothswell. "Lead the way Hothswell" He says.

Ares bedroom

Hothswell nods and leads them to Ares's bedroom and points at the window seat. "There" He says.

Harry walks over to the blood splatters.

"Oh dear Merlin, I'll have someone come and test the blood" Renswood says and runs out of the bedroom frantically.

"Who's blood do you think it is?" Hothswell asks.

"I'm hoping the kidnappers, but I'm not sure" Harry says.

"And if it isn't?" Hothawell asks.

"Then I'm going to interrogate every living Malfoy and Black" Harry says

Then a woman rushes in. "Where is it Potter?" She asks.

"There Miss Rushman" Harry says pointing at the window.

Miss Rushman sighs, walks over to the window, bends down, waves her wand and whats. "The blood is Ares Draconian Malfoy's" She says.

"Bollocks!!" Harry says in annoyance.

Hothawell sighs and walks out of the bedroom.

"What are we going to do now?!" Renswood asks.

"I need to send a letter to every living Malfoy and Black" Harry says and walks out of the bedroom.

The hallway

Ron runs to Harry. "Mate! hears the letter" Ron says as he hands a letter to him.

Harry takes the letter and reads it over.

                                                         You Have 72 Hours To                                                                                                                                                       Give Me What I Wan't                                                                                                                                                                      Malfoy                                                                                                                                                                            Or Your So Dies                                                                                                                                                                              E.O.B

"Right, we have 72 hours, and we can't  waist it" Harry says.

"So what's first?" Ron asks.

"We need more men, and people who we can trust, we need reinforcements" Harry says and walks away from Ron. 

"Reinforcements? Yeah, I can do that" Ron asks.

Where hose

"I WANT MY MUMMY! " Ares cries.

"Shut up kid!" A man called Richard says in annoyance and sighs.

"No! My daddy and mummy will kick your butts!" Ares yells strongly an the men. 

Otto rolls his eyes. "Can I kill him? Please?" He asks.

"No Otto. Shut up and make your next play" Richard says and looks at the Chess board. "Kid, if you don't shut up one more time, I'll-"

"LALALA I'm A WIZARD! A WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZZ!!!" Ares sings loudly.

"Ughh! Can I please kill him!" Otto begs.

Simon slams the metal door and glares at Otto and Richard. "Shut up the both of you, we have a job to do!" He yells.