Remember December (Lirry Fan Fiction)

I was watching The Notebook then Dear John as I wrote this.I don't usually like chick flicks but I couldn't stop watching today.But enough of that..I asked my fans to do a vote and Lirry was the top choice so as I promised.Oh and I do not own One Direction.Apparently I have to say that so yeah,sadly I don't;) Anyways..Here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Remember December - Prologue+

"H-Hi.."I gazed into his beautiful green eyes and a cute smirk came onto his face and he shook my hand, sparks flying through my body at the feeling.

"Harry Styles."He whispered and I licked my lips.It was as if the world had stopped around us but I could see some people stopping and staring or just walking right past us.I blushed as he looked straight into my eyes,waiting for my name.

"Liam..Payne.Liam Payne."He nodded and finally we broke apart from our stare down.

I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head violently.I shouldn't be thinking of him.He was just a mistake, a player looking for a good fuck.He was like a summer fling but in December,during Christmas break.I let out a shaky breath and walked to my locker.

Waiting there was my best friend Niall and his boyfriend Zayn.I ignored their loving at each other and opened the metal door just staring at the books.I briefly felt Ni hug me and Zayn do the same before the bell rang and they were off.

I leaned against the locker as I closed my eyes for a moment.

"HARRY!"I giggled loudly as he spun the tea cup quickly.We were spending the day at Disney World, seeing as it was the one thing in Orlando I wanted to do during this vacation.He just grinned at me.I couldn't help but smile back too.

Slowly he stopped moving but the ride kept going and he lent forward,kissing me passionately making a moan slip from my mouth as I kissed back.I knew I should pull away but his lips..I couldn't.He pulled me close and I straddled him.

I didn't know where any of this was coming from.I wasn't like this,I was a virgin.

He moaned and threw his head back.The blue and black lights were flashing and I sucked on his neck I wasn't experienced but I liked to think he was enjoying it.As the ride slowly began to come to a stop I kissed him before slipping next to him again with a dark blush.

"W-What was that?"He stuttered out as we walked off the ride.My heart stopped in place.Was he going to break up with me for it?Before I could say anything he leaned down and kissed me before kissing my head.

"You felt amazing."I shivered as his lips brushed my ear and leaned into them making him chuckle.I was almost completely sure that we were both seriously turned on but I didn't comment on it.He pulled me to another ride but my focus was on how heated everything got so quickly.

He made my heart race, all caution is thrown to the wind.

That night was the first time we had sex.He was so sweet and gentle.I growled,mentally kicking myself angry for thinking of him again.I didn't mean anything and neither did he..It was all a mistake.I'm not that boy and he's not who I thought.

My broken heart throbbed at the memories of Harry.I noticed someone walking up to me and frowned seeing a teacher looking at me oddly.

"Mr.Payne,shouldn't you be in class?"Sir asked and I nodded,quickly rushing off and to my first class of the day.With a smile Niall waved me over to his seat and began to catch me up on whatever Mr.Ayes was talking about.I probably already knew it.I wasn't one to be cocky or rude but I knew for a face I was smarter then everyone here.Including the teacher.

The door slammed open and an oddly familiar brunette with feathery hair styled to the side and bright blue eyes walked in.He had his arm around a blushing girl.She had wavy brown hair and warm brown eyes.She was beautiful and he was a sex god.The girl was leaned into him making it obvious they were together.Ayes sighed.

"Class we have three new students.Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder,you may take your seat."He spoke,motioning to the two desks in the back and Louis pulled his girlfriend gently down the rows,a smirk gracing his face as he saw me.They sat and I could feel eyes on me.I knew who it was too but I just ignored Louis.

Louis..Louis Tomlinson..I choked on my air quietly and Ni hit my back softly,worried but the name was what made my heart stop.Louis was Harry's best friend..Three new students..I looked up just as the curly haired god walked in.

Girls and even some guys melted at his signature smirk and beautiful body.I just stared,my mouth hung as I tried to get myself to move.I needed to get out of here.I sucked in a breath,having a hard time with breathing.

This couldn't be.Harry couldn't be here!He's in Florida!In America!How was he here?Why was he here is a better question?!His eyes met mine and it was like we were meeting all over again.My eyes softened seeing his face but I quickly slammed my walls back up and glared before turning back to the front of the room,giving Mr.Ayes my full attention as Harry sat next to Louis and Eleanor.

I closed my eyes.To do it..Remember December.

----------------------------------------

So what did you guys think?!Horrible?Amazing?Good?Bad?LEMME KNOW!;)) Don't forget to comment and vote!