Chapter Ten

Only one more chapter left!I was going to stop at ten but I got more ideas and it ended up dragging it out to eleven!It took me a bit to actually decide what to do with this story..So that pulled out when I would upload,so sorry for the wait!But I think I like the ending.It'll be good.Here it goes..

--------------------------------Chapter Ten------------------------------

I laughed at Niall as he stuck his tongue out at Zayn who just chuckled and leaned forward,kissing him.

I was glad he was getting better,like me.But I felt good as new.Well as good as I could.I was still hurting,my head would feel like someone was banging on the inside of it sometimes and I would get dizzy or tired at random times,I almost passed out in the hall.

I got out yesterday and Niall woke up from the medical coma.Everything was going to be good again.I smiled and took one of his hands while leaning back into Harry who was under me.I mentally laughed at how dirty that sounded.I was on his lap.Then I realized I was basically talking to myself and frowned.

I'm going insane..I chuckled quietly at myself and rolled my eyes.With a sigh I closed my eyes tightly with a deep breath..Wait,insane..

"What ever happened to Caroline?"I frowned,looking between my friends and lover.Louis smirked at Harry who shared the look and shook his head.

"She's gone.We scared her off."Harry grinned and I raised an eyebrow but decided I would just ask later making him grin again.

I closed my eyes and let myself sink down into Harry's lap with a happy sigh.He played with my hair as he talked to Louis about something.Sometimes I worried about them together but as strange as it was..I trust Harry now.

He didn't kiss Caroline,he hates her he sent her away..I don't think he would cheat again.Because he loves me.He wouldn't cheat on me and I was almost completely sure that Louis wasn't gay and Harry wasn't.He told me he wasn't gay that he just loved me.

I smiled at my thoughts and rest my head back on his head finally tuning back into the conversation going on.

"Elena WILL stay with Stefan!They are so fucking perfect together!"Lou shouted and El winced but rolled her eyes as did Zayn.Niall glared and shakes his head.

"No!Stefan loved her because she looked like Kathrine at first!Damon loved her because she was NOT like Kathrine!He loved her for her!They belong together and THEY are perfect!"Niall shouted back. A nurse rushed in looking flustered and glared at the two of them before going on about it being a hospital and using 'inside voices.

"Why don't we just put her with Matt again?"El joked wanting to end the fight but this seemed to only anger the two idiots more.And as they went to start again a doctor walked in with a smile on his face.

"Are you happy to be getting out of here Mr.Horan?"He asked,taking out his IV with a polite smile towards Niall who nodded eagerly.

"No offence but I can't wait to get out of here!"He grinned and the doctor laughed and shook his head.

"None taken.The hospital isn't exactly fun to be at.The food is horrible,the bed is uncomfortable, the nurses are controlling.."He trailed off as a nurse walked in,basically forcing Niall's painkillers to him before walking out again.The doctor sent us a smirk as he continued to help Niall sit up as if he proved his point about the nurses.

I just smiled and helped Zayn help Niall stand up and walk over to the bathroom so he could change and leave.

 ~~

"It's not like my legs were cut off!I can walk!"Niall snapped at me and Zayn.

I chuckled and just to prove a point Zayn picked him up fully making me and the others laugh while Ni just pouted.He carried him into my house and set him on the couch with a grin.Niall was pouting and Zayn smiles and brushed his hair back.

"Love you baby."He giggled and kissed his nose.

"I love you too Zaynie."Niall nodded making Zayn grin and pull the blankets over him.I put in Finding Nemo before walking to the kitchen where the others were.I walked over and leaned against El as Harry was making us all dinner.She giggled softly and wrapped an arm around me with a smile.I looked at her and she raised an eyebrow asking me the silent question.

"I'm fine..Better."I whispered and she nodded with a grin,happy that I was finally happy.She ruffled my hair with a joking grin before walking off.

I yawned and walked over to Harry,kissing him before grabbing a bottle of water with a small smile.Leaning against the wall I watched Harry and Louis joke around with Zayn and noticed El had gone out to see Niall.I licked my lips and stood,walking up to my room.

I let myself fall back on the bed with a heavy sigh and closed my eyes tightly,thinking.It seemed that everything was going good but I couldn't help but wonder if it really was over.If I was getting Harry for good and I was getting a happy ending.

It didn't seem like reality for me.I've never gotten what I want or what I need.I've always barely gotten by with the cuts on my wrists getting deeper and deeper.So I didn't understand why now I would get to be happy.

"Li?You alright baby?"I looked over to see Harry entering the room timidly.I licked my lips and shifted on the bed,giving him room to lay next to me.He smiled and did so,wrapping his arms around me tightly and I cuddled in.

"Yeah,i'm just thinking..Worried.Is this all real?"He chuckled in confusion and I frowned with a small sigh.

"I just..Never really gotten to be happy before.Especially after everything with you..I never thought I'd get to be with you and everyone else.I never thought i'd smile again."I whispered,honestly and he frowned for a moment before nodding.

"It's real.We are here and your going to be happy.I'm going to make you happy if it's the last thing I ever do."He grinned and I smiled brightly,nodding slowly.We cuddled until it got dark and Eleanor walked in the room,her bright smile only growing when she saw us.

"Dinner is ready!"She chirped obviously in a good mood before walking out.I smiled at her happy mood, turning and running a hand through my lovers curls.He was half asleep looking at me tiredly and I kissed him softly.

"Dinner time babe."I said softly and he nodded,taking my hand and kissing me again before pulling me from the room and downstairs.I smiled at all my friends and the families surrounding us.

My mum had invited everyone over for a large dinner tonight to celebrate everyone getting better and safe.I could already see her and the other mum's were getting along great.I smiled and pulled Harry into a seat,leaning into him with a smile.

Happy endings huh?I guess maybe I could have one.I chuckled at my cliche thoughts and focused on dinner.And nothing could wipe the smile off my face.

---------------

I feel like it's getting worse even if i'm ending it in a chapter-Two chapters..Still though I feel like I just suck:/ But lemme know what your thinking of it?Comment,vote fan:)