Chapter Five

I'm sick,stuck in bed and I don't know what else I can do.I want to get on with this story.It's only going to ten and I want to continue with it so I can start to plan an ending.I'm kind of just going along with it as I write..Nothings really planned which is why it makes me so happy that people like it!So thank you..Here it goes.

---------------Chapter Five---------------

I faced away from the doctor talking to mum and dad.Ignored Chase playing with his toys on the floor, sending me worried looks occasionally..And pulled Mr.Hazza to my chest with a small sigh.I could hear the doctor but he was saying things I already knew.

I was fine.

There was nothing physically wrong with me.

I was perfectly healthy and fit.I ran everyday,ate the right things even if I didn't.I was a healthy eighteen year old.But at the same time..I was broken.I could feel my heart throbbing in my chest.My head pounding from the pain of the conflict happening inside me..I was broken yet so put together.

I watched dad nod a final time,sending me a worried glance before leading the doctor out.Mum walked over and sat at the edge of my bed.I once again turned away and felt her soothing hand run through my hair,for a moment I felt as if I was safe.

Like my heart was never broken.I shook my head and she stopped with a heavy sigh.I heard her call Em to get Chase.My older sister sent me the same worried look as she picked up Chase and walked out.I just wanted to be left alone.But as dad walked in once again I knew that wasn't going to happen.I frowned and sighed.

"What happened Liam?"He asked,sitting on my other side with a frown.His voice was soothing and comforting yet stern.It was obvious he was worried but like most guys he didn't know how to express it without being serious.I chuckled weakly at my thoughts and dad raised an eyebrow.

"You think this is funny?"He asked,his voice no longer soft and I quickly shook my head,wincing after.

"No.."I said quickly and mum gave a sigh of impatience making me frown.It isn't like my mum to be impatient.She was the calm one while my dad snapped and demanded answers.I licked my lips and looked down for a moment before closing my eyes tightly.I didn't know what to tell them.I couldn't think of a lie.

"It's Harry.He moved here and.."Tears started to form in my eyes and I looked down,trying to blink them back.I heard a gasp from mum and a growl from dad.I ignored both and let a tear fall.It really was killing me.He was killing me.

"And I want to see him.Hand me my phone?"I looked up and nodded to my backpack and dad shook his head,glaring as if he was mad at me.

"You will NEVER see that shit again,even if it means moving!"He shouted and I flinched.Mum did also and she looked shocked at his words.I just glared right back at him for even thinking I would leave Harry again.

"I love him!"I spat back and he looked taken back.

"He broke you!You tried to kill yourself because the stupid dick!You felt you had to take your own life to escape the pain that he caused you!Your little brother had to watch you almost bleed out!We all did, you can expect me to let him near you?!"I frowned.

"I LOVE HIM!No matter what he does or what you say!I fucking love him and I need him!You keep saying you want me to get better?!I NEED HIM!He is the ONLY one that can do it."I cried,tears falling from my eyes and dad slipped into silence.

I haven't fought with him since I woke up in the hospital and actually it felt pretty good to get all of this out.I hadn't really talked to anyone about this besides Eleanor and sometimes Niall and it made me feel good even if I was screaming it at my father..

It made me realize..I need him.

~~

I bit at my lip as the doorbell went off.

Mum stood and walking out of my room and jogging downstairs making my heart race.He was here.I started to regret telling him to come over and licked my lips.All the things that could go wrong were circling around in my head.

I was about to see Harry for the first time.Alone,in my room..This was the Harry Styles.The one who broke my heart but made me who I am at the same time.I sighed shakily and stood from the bed.My head spun and I blinked a few times before actually walking to the seat by my window.

I looked out at the blue jeep that was Harry's car.Looking it over I remembered all the times in it and tears came to my eyes.I blinked them back as I heard someone clear their throat softly.

Turning I faced him and our eyes met.I shivered and licked my lips,taking a step forward.I saw him shiver and I frowned before taking another step and as we stod almost pressed against each other..Our lips a few inches apart..I lifted my hand.

And punched him in the face.

He gasped and fell to the floor,holding his bleeding nose.I stood over him before I grabbed the wet towel I had ready and put it holding his nose tightly.I glared,our eyes once again meeting.His in shock and mine in anger..

"I wont break like this because of you.I'm stronger than that.I don't want you.I don't want you to break me again."I whispered and he went to open his mouth but I covered it with my other hand,still looking in his pain filled eyes and leaned toward him again.

"But I need you."I whimpered and leaned forwards,kissing him passionately.

-------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short but hey!It's an upload right?!So what did you think of Liam's first reaction?Is it right or should they have kissed?Lemme know what you guys think of it all!!Comment and vote!