TWO. waffled fingers and pancaked hands

GIDEON SIGHED as she grabbed the straps of her backpack

GIDEON SIGHED as she grabbed the straps of her backpack. She was walking inside the room with Hannah by her side.

Hannah was dragged into the play as a choreographer along with Carlos.

Hannah squeezed Gideon's arms, "You'll be fine, G."

Gideon nodded and went to find her character name on a desk.

Kelsi Nielsen.

Right in between Chad Danforth and Troy Bolton.

Why not right in between Ryan Evans and any other character? She couldn't tell you.

She sighed once again and sat down at the desk.

Ricky approached the seat, "Hey."

"Hi." She said blandly.

She began to fumble with her fingers, not bothering to look at Ricky.

"How are you?"

"Good." She swallowed, "How about you?"

"Good. Good."

She finally looked at him and he smiled at her.

Ricky not only wanted to make things right between him and Nini but with him and Gideon also. Two reasons he joined the play.

He could vividly remember talking to Gideon only a few days ago, but in reality, their last conversation just happened to be the day Ricky came over and talked about how he liked Nini.

Which he now realized was a bad idea.

"Hey," He started, "I just want to apologize... for everything... and leaving you behind, when you didn't deserve that."