2

They were asleep. Both of them. Killer was sprawled across the bed and nightmare was hugging her. It wasn't long, though, until nightmare received a text... from dream.... and another from cross. The bad sanses and star sanses were in this group chat - for reasons unknown- and both texts were in the said chat.
"Hey, nightmare.. you haven't been online in a while, something up?" Cross had texted, dream agreed with cross, also asking where nightmare had been. Nightmare groaned and shuffled to get up, careful not to wake killer.
"I'm just spending time with my loaf." He replied to their questions. Unfortunately, this had sparked more interest in them..
"Ooohhhh!! Who might that be?!" Replied dream. Cross tried to guess who it was, in his mind.
"I just told you. My loaf." Quickly realising his brother would remain stubborn and adamant on only calling the mystery lover 'loaf', he let it go. Grateful for dream's quick release of the subject, he put his phone down and looked back at killer, well.. where killer was. He hadn't realised she had left. Nightmare groaned and went in to the kitchen, figuring that's where she'd be.. and he was right. He stared at the oven she was sat in, in disbelief and concern. He watched her swallow a knife and begin to eat the oven from the inside. The dark king quickly opened the door and picked her up, forcefully pulling her out.
"Whyyyyy?!" She whined
"I'm not letting you die on my watch..." he bothered not to ask about her appetite.
"But I wanna die!" She pulled out a knife, the weapon quickly thrown out of her grasp,
" please don't.. I swear if you pull out another knife, I'm going to cry-"
To which, she groaned in reply. She hissed at her burnt finger and bit it.
".... well, I wonder how that happened..." He said, sarcastically, raising a 'brow'. Killer hissed at him slightly. "Anyways, I-Is it weird that when people ask who I'm talking to... I call you ' my loaf'?"
The smaller blushed, clearly surprised.. " I.. don't know but I guess I'll call you 'my butter' then!" She quickly replied, not bothering to think through her thought process.
Nightmare chuckled, quickly stopping when he felt a finger press against the tip of his nose.
"Boop" killer said, giggling.
"I've been attacked." The pale skeleton repeated the action,
" What do you even want from me??"
"Your empire!"
"Hhhhhh- FiNe jUsT LeAvE me aLonE!"
She giggled at his stupidity but rolled with it anyways, eating another knife.
"Jfc- how many knives are you on??"
"176... I think.."
"wH-" He decided not to question it further and instead questioned, mentally, her health and tried to figure out how she was still alive and where to the knives went...

—————
Okay, so 24 other people found this book and I don't know how. I guess I'm glad you're enjoying it.. see ya
~Kill-chan