{04} Chapter 3

3rd person P.O.V.

~With the Fairytail guild~

Team Natsu Walking into the Guild Upset and Erza was holding a knocked out Natsu.
"Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Grey, Gajeel, Aoi, Happy were's Ichika" Master Makarov asked Walking towards them
" We ...... We lost her Master she's gone we got separated When we got caught. After about but few minutes into the fight ichika's Magic Trace was gone like she Vanished." Lucy said tearing up.
" Natsu lost it and started to lose his mind we got some info.... One of the men said they grew her into a portal" Aoi said.
" Oh no" Maryjane whispered.

~With U.A.~

Ichika sneezed when walking with Aizawa to the teacher's Lounge.
"Bless you" Aizawa mumbled and Ichika said a small thanks.
"When we go to homeroom wait outside till I tell you to come in" Aizawa said
"Will do Mr. Aizawa ooh God that's going to need some getting used to" Ichika said and Aizawa Pat's her head.
" It's only for when were at the school. Plus i've got used to you calling me my first name so it feels Werid for me too" Aizawa yawned. Ichika and Aizawa walked into the Teacher's lounge and Midnight squeezed Ichika.
"Ahhh the cuties back" midnight purred. Ichika blushes a lot.
"Ms. M-M-Mi-Midnight p-Pl-P-please d-d-do-don't do th-that" Ichika stuttered.
" Midnight let her Go your going to scar her" All might or Mr.Yagi said.
Midnight let go of Ichika who's Face was redder then a Tomato.
The Bell rings and Aizawa Grabs his Sleeping back and Walks to the classroom with Ichika behind him.
When they got to the Classroom Aizawa pointed to a spot next to the door.
"Wait here till I call you in okay?" He asked looking at her Gently. The teachers knew Ichika was trying to stay calm and get used to being here so they all agreed to be nice to her and make her feel welcomed.
"Ok sir" she said Standing I the spot he wanted her to stand at and she held her bag and uniform Jacket in her hands. Aizawa walks in.
"Morning" he said opening the door.
"Morning Mister Aizawa" class 1-A said. Aizawa Cracked the Door open and walked up to the podium.
" Ribbit? Mr.Aizawa, you don't have your bandages anymore. That's good news." Tsu said.
Ichika frowned and stared threw the crack slight and stared at Aizawa's scar under his eye. Aizawa had told Ichika about what happened at the usj.
"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway. We have a big class today on hero informatics." Aizawa said and the Class all thought 'oh no'.
Ichika smiled at their Faces.
" You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." Aizawa said boredly.
The Class stood up excited but Aizawa's Eyes glowed red and his hair floated up.
The class went Quiet.
"This is related to the Pro Hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until the second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to First Years like you, those are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if they're interested in you dies down through graduation, though."Aizawa Explained. Ichika saw Midnight and smiled at her.
"He hasn't called you in yet?" She asked.
"I think he's going to call us both in at the same" Ichika shrugged and Midnight nodded.
Ichika could hear the students and she laughed slightly at their reactions.
'now that i think about it I've become 9 years Younger since coming here' Ichika thought.
"Correct, now, here are the totals of those of you who got offers." Aizawa said and Ichika sighed and Midnight Braided a small braid into Ichika's hair. Ichika had French braided Midnight's hair and Midnight loved it. It Made the time pass as they waited for Aizawa to call them in.
"So this Natsu Boy you talk about is he like Special to you or something?" Midnight asked.
" Yeah he's like a Brother to me....we both have the same Birthday so the Guild thinks We are twin I'm not so sure Because Natsu's got Pink hair and Black eyes. With Zeref being Natsu's Brother sometimes Natsu think I'm related to him and Zeref because I look like Zeref we have the Same Hair but I have Blue Eyes." Ichika Explained and Midnight nodded.
" These here are names most likely be to temporary, but take them seriously or....." aizawa said and Midnight opened the door and Ichika Stood out of the Way.
"You'll have hell to pay later! What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful or you'll be stuck was something utterly indecent." Midnight said causing Ichika to Giggle. Aizawa looked at her funny.
"Did she do your?" Aizawa asked Trailing off.
"Yeah she braided my hair" midnight said and Aizawa looked at Ichika who smiled Shyly.
" Yeah. she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image in show what kind of hero you want to be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take "all might" for example. Before we start I would like you all to meet your new classmate as you can see mineta is not here that is because he has been expelled from U.A." Aizawa Said.
" Wait what really?!" Kaminari said.
" Yes mineta has been expelled for inappropriate behavior towards the girls at the school. You may come in now Ichika" Aizawa Said Looking at the door and a Girl with short Blackish blue hair and Beautiful Blue eyes walked In holding a U.A. jacket and her School Bag. She walked over to Aizawa and Midnight and stood in between them. Aizawa Pat's Ichika's Head making her smile Brightly.
"Hello we Meet Yesterday I'm Ichika Nanami Suzuki but call me Nana or Ichika I'll be your new Classmate" Ichika Said smiling. Class 1-A stared at the Tall Girl shocked.
" Wait she's taking mineta's place sweet" Sero said.
" Ichika will be Helping with Approving your Names Because since she wasn't in the sports festival she'll be interning at U.A. with Us Staff members."midnight Explained and Aizawa Takes Ichika's stuff and Places it in the Corner. And he Gets in his Sleeping Bag and Falls asleep.
"I can't believe you live with him" Midnight Mumbled and Ichika Giggles.
"I like it though it's nice" Ichika said and Midnight stood to the Side and Ichika stood next to her. Everyone Noticed Ichika Had a werid outfit on it was the Outfit she came to U.A. in