🍂⚡️

tylexr
dear tyler,
i wanted to tell you how special you are.
people should treat you better than anyone on this world. because i honestly don't know who has a more sweeter and gorgeous soul than you. what i like about you is, that i can have fun with you and that we never really argue. i always liked you and am happy that i met you.
you are always so lazy to check what you wrote, you funny writer, aren't you?
anyways, where was i? right,
you know, when someone comes into the room and everyone gasps and says wow and stuff?
yea, you do that to my heart too.
my dear good friend, you light up my day.
because how couldn't you be happy with a sun, like you?
okay, sometimes the rain comes and blocks you. but you'll always try to struggle and get to the point where you're happy again. i like your personality, inside and out. you always surprise me with something else and have the weirdest things in your mind. i should call you my lil weirdo. or pummeluff or cutie pie. you're just so adorable and sweet.
i love you just the way you are. never change for anyone, not even for me.

your violet 🌙

p.s : how about you'll be the sun and i'm the moon? perfect combo, right? yay, we rock the world.