🌹🌙

ebaeyed

alex,
thank you. thank you, for being my best friend. you didn't just do the position as a best friend, you're more than that. you made me happy in a different way. in a way nobody did. we never really argued, and if we did, it got solved fast.
you made me feel comfortable and thanks to you i learned to love myself. i could tell you what's on my heart, and you'd listen carefully and helped me in a way no one did. you taught me to fight through my life and care for myself. you were here since the beginning and you're my best friend. my #1. my only one. people hurt me a lot and left me. they broke me. and i tried to pick up those broken glasses since years. you came and helped me. many tried. but they all let the fragile heart break. you held it carefully and still do. you help me heal wounds and sing with me along the long path until i reach home. i can hold your hand and run to the destination. but the way is very long. but you didn't choose to walk your path alone or walk back home. you walk with me and that's what i am thanking you for. you're here with me and never left me. you made me happy and smile. but you're not just a good best friend. a warm-hearted and helpful friend. i can always be silly with you too. i can go crazy and you don't mind. you accept me being a crazy and wise person. you accept me in every way. no matter how bad my flaws are. you love me just the way i am. you hug me and make me feel the luckiest and safest person on earth. how am i your best friend? i could walk with you up the mountain and scream. i could make a road trip with you through australia and you wouldn't mind. i could go swim with sharks and you'd be with me. you never made fun of me and never talked behind my back. instead, you were standing next to me and solved the problem. you were here as a big brother too. you're like my family. my alpha-family. my favorite member of it. even tho, i am a type of person who loves everyone mutual.
i could say so many things, because you're a multi-talent. you know when you always say you're a bad person.
i honestly am in love with your personality.
i am in love with your kindness.
the kind of way you're talking, makes me speechless. and you know, that i sometimes cry of happiness when i didn't talked with you for a week. even writing this to you makes me miss you extremely much and my eyes are bowling. even tho it's only been one or two days. fuck, i love you just the way you are. never change for anyone, okay? not even for me.
oh god, i'm already going on a next topic.
alex, you're far away from bad. we all make mistakes. never forget, you can't get an apple from a pear tree. we learn from experiences and don't get and from them. because life is about learning and understanding. you're wonderful, gorgeous, kind, sweet, funny, strong, attractive, and so much more.
you make me speechless.
i love you, alexander.
i should really stop writing now, before i write a whole long ass book.

your cutest person
violet 💛