Lost

Everyone was very disappointed that they got lost. Shadow was especially angry.

"How? How did we get lost again?" Shadow asked somewhat angrily. "Everyone is going to wake up and we won't be there when they wake up!" Sassy added. "Relax guys. I think we came this way." Chance said. "You better be right pup..." Shadow said. They all follow Chance and after a few minutes, they were back where they started.

"This place looks familiar. I forget. Have we been here before?" Chance asked. "We just walked in a circle." Shadow retorted. "This is great! I am lost again with you guys!" Sassy remarked sarcastically. "Relax. If you guys can make it through the mountains and the city, you should have no problem getting out of here this time." Delilah said.

"I'm going to go look for some food." Chance said. "I'll go with you Chance." Delilah said. "Okay. Sassy and I will go look for somewhere to stay. We will meet up here. Understand?" Shadow said. "Understood." Delilah replied. The group split up.

Chance and Delilah wandered off somewhere. "Hey look. I see a rabbit. I'll get it." Chance said. He walked slowly towards the rabbit, just before Chance pounces it, it runs away. "Oh come on!!" He yelled. "I am not letting this go!" he yelled as he chased it away. "Wait up Chance!!" Delilah yelled and followed after him.

The rabbit stopped again, Chance was just about to get it this time. He sensed it. Just before he got it, a black german shepherd ran up and got it first which made Chance get angry and start barking.

"Hey! What's your problem?" The dog asked. "What's my problem? You just stole our food!" Chance answered angrily. Chance and Delilah both started growling.

Meanwhile, Shadow and Sassy walked around looking for shelter. "Hey Shadow, do you think Chance will get lost again somehow?" Sassy asked. "That's not likely. Delilah is with him. She should keep him on task and hopefully out of trouble." Shadow replied. "I hope so." Sassy commented. "Hey look! I see a small building over there. Maybe we can stay there for now." She said. "Good eye Sassy. Let's go back to where we were and wait for them to return." Shadow said. "That is, if they return." Sassy added.