BACKUP

"what do you mean that the wolves are in town?" my father asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"me and Tara were walking and we turned a corner and we saw them. i could tell it was them because the leader was there. im not sure if they saw us but we turned and ran" i replied

"did they follow you?"

"im not sure but i went a way so that if they did they wouldn't be lead straight to our house. we went through the woods so if they went in there they would be 100% lost" 

"smart thinking ladies" my father said whilst patting me and Tara on the shoulder. we gave him a smile and we both knew what was next.

BRIAN'S POV ( your dad)

after i had been told that the wolves were in town, i knew that we had to take action as soon as possible. i told the girls to go down to the basement and get the gear as well as to get backup. luckily they were friends with some of the backup and around their age so them girls were unbreakable. after what had happened to Tara, yn literally broke and hurt so many of the wolf members and i was pretty proud to call her my daughter. her mother would be prod as well. i can tell that she misses her mother as them two were pretty close and after her mother was killed, she hasn't been the same ever since that day.

A/N

hey guys, sorry that this is short but i am going to attempt to write some longer ones but anyway.... don't forget to vote and ily all <3