day 9

( Curtis pov)

I wanted to get Marshalls tube checked before we went a way.
He keeps getting nosebleeds.
And I'm worried I might have hurt him. So DeShaun drives us to the hospital.
" hello Mr mathers and Mr Jackson please take a seat and the nurse will be whit you shortly." he woman at the desk said.
" thank you" I say Guiding Marshall in to a chair in the waiting room.

" MR mathers if you'd follow me please" Marshalls nurse Kate said.

I stand up and take Marshalls hands helping him to he's feet.
We follow the nurse in to a small room.

" OK so you've been having problems with the feeding tube. Is that right" she asks puteing a new pair for rubber gloves on.
" yeah I ur court he's feeding tube yesterday and he keeps getting nosebleeds I just want to make sure everything is OK that it haven't done any series damage " I say.
" OK let's take a look then" she said.
Marshall sits down on the bed.
She looks at Marshalls nose.

" OK everything looks good the noes bleeds are gust where the inside of he's noes was cut when the tube was pulled but it hasn't moved. The nosebleeds should stop after a tho days. " said the nurse.
" o that's good. Um also we are going to the Caribbean next week do you reckon Marshall can fly" I ask.
" well the main thing is that he takes he's meads." she said looking sadly at me.
" so he's ok to fly?" I ask.
" MR Jackson. If that is what you and Mr mathers have decided you want to do the go ahead I'm not going to stop you. it will probably be quite a tiring trip for him. but if that's what you to want to do then go" she said.