day 16

(Curtis pov)

I hold on to Marshalls waist and he's hand to hold him up as we walk across the sunny beach.
Me stubble struggling to walk over the soft sand.
He doesn't look like the man I fell in love white three years ago.
But he's still the same. still stubborn as ever still determined to do the things he wants to do still so lovable will my Marshall.
I kiss his he's cheek he stops struggling to walk and turns to me.
" I love you so much " he said the tiers I'm he's eyes glistening in sunlight.
" I love you to baby more then you will ever know " I say pulling him in to my arms.
Why do I have to lose him I can see it he's leaving me more and more every day.
I can't stand it.
I can't stand know that the man I love the more then life it's self is slowly dyeing in my arms.
I know I don't have long left with him and that hurts it hurts so much.
" don't leave me baby please I don't know haw I'm going to live whit out you" I cry as we fall to are knees.
" You have to Curtis you have to life for us" he crys.
" but I can't baby you. you  are my everything " I cry holding him closer to me.
" You have to. Look at me. " he said cupping my cheeks whit he's cold little hands. " You are so strong so so strong and you know I'm all ways going to be with you all ways" he said I pull him close to me and sob.
" I'm all ways going to be with you"