🎁 Feliz Navidad 🎁

Looks like I'm continuing with the book!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Here are some Christmas cards from Ladybug, Chloé, Alya and Nino, and Chat Noir!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!Have a wonderful day!Here are some Christmas cards from Ladybug, Chloé, Alya and Nino, and Chat Noir!

P.S. Chat's says: "Have a very miraculous Mari Chris Moss everyone!"

🦌🦌🦌

Christmas Eve had finally arrived.

Adrien was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone but continuously glanced at the trap door to Marinette's bedroom. She hadn't come out all morning which made him really anxious.

The blonde wanted to apologize so badly. Guilt and sadness had kept him up most of the night. He felt awful for the way he walked out on the bluenette the way that he did. If only he knew how to make it up to her.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Adrien," Sabine chirped, walking into the apartment and wearing yet again another ugly sweater. Sabine noticed the young man's distress and smiled.

   "Marinette still hasn't come out of her yet?" The raven-haired woman questioned. Adrien nodded in reply.

   "Did I hurt her that bad? I-I didn't mean too," The blonde said, worried and fiddled with his fingers. Sabine walked over and sat next to Adrien, a smile appearing on her face.

"Just give her some time. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'll go check on her if you want," Sabine offered. The blonde slowly nodded, unsure. The woman patted his shoulder before going to check on Marinette. Sabine walked up the steps then knocked on the trap door.

"Marinette," the mother called, then slightly opened the door and peeking into the room. Gray eyes landed on the form sitting at the desk with their head resting on the surface. Sabine smiled fondly before entering the room and walking over to her daughter.

"Marinette," the older woman cooed, shaking the sleeping girl gently. Eyelids fluttered open to reveal a beautiful bluebell. Marinette groaned as she slowly rose to sit up straight and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it?" The bluebette groggily asked, stretching her arms.

"Time for you to get up," Sabine joked then spotted something from the corner of her eye. A rectangular shape wrapped in red and a delicate, shiny bow placed on top. A tag was placed on the top left corner with beautiful cursive words saying, "To: Adrien, From: Marinette."

Sabine didn't say anything, feeling a warmth within her chest as Marinette finally stood from her seat. Marinette walked over to a mirror and saw a bird's nest of hair on her head. Bags were weighing below her eyes and with one look, anyone could tell she was tired. A growl came from the young woman's stomach.

Sabine snuck out of the room and back downstairs, a plan forming within her mind. Adrien snapped his head around, hoping to see Marinette trudging down the stairs. He was a little disappointed when seeing Sabine but curious when she dragged him off the couch to the kitchen.

"Um, Sabine. What are you doing?" The blonde asked as the said woman grabbed some eggs from the fridge.

"You are going to make breakfast for, Marinette and deliver it to her," Sabine said, surprising the young man.

   "Not that I'm arguing, but why? I've been really mean to Marinette, I'm surprised you guys haven't kicked me out yet," The blonde sighed, sadly.

"Think of it as an apology breakfast that I'm helping you with and the Christmas spirit," Sabine said, winking and began to make scrambled eggs. Adrien was surprised then was ordered around the kitchen and instructed. Soon, a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes was set on a tray with a glass of milk.

Adrien set a fork and napkin on the tray, mouth watering from the delectable smell. Sabine set her hands on her hips with a proud smile.

"Thank you, Sabine. I really appreciate the help with mending things with Marinette," Adrien spoke genuinely. Sabine patted him on the back, saying, "It was no problem."

Adrien picked up the tray before walking up the stairs. He knocked on the trapdoor to which he heard Marinette allowing entry. The blonde opened the door and walking into the room, eyes meeting with an explosion of pink.

"Did you need any—A-Adrien!" Marinette stuttered, jumping. A hair brush was stuck in her hair and never had the chance to change out of her sleep wear. Even in this state, bags under her eyes and no makeup, she still looked pretty cute. Especially with the slight reddening in her cheeks.

   Adrien felt warmth rise into his face and heart accelerate.

"I-I um, bring food to analyze—I-I mean, apologize for y-yesterday," the blonde sheepishly said, "I-I was a jerk and shouldn't of d-done the stuff I did."

Marinette stared in amazement, not knowing what to say. Adrien walked over to Marinette's desk and placed the tray on the surface. The bluenette was thankful that she hid the present away before his unexpected visit.

"D-did you m-make all of t-that for me?" Marinette asked, astonished and in disbelief.

"W-Well, your mom helped out a little but mostly, yeah," The blonde answered, scratching the back of his neck. He sighed and continued, "Also, I'll try harder to get into the Christmas spirit. I wanna try this year with your family a-and you."

Marinette stood frozen, giving Adrien the signal that it was time to leave the room.

"I'll let you finish up and eat your breakfast in peace," the blonde said, giving the girl a small smile. He was about to walk off when arms suddenly wrapped around his stomach. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder to see Marinette hugging him.

"It's a Christmas miracle," he heard her mutter, making him chuckle a bit. Marinette unhooked herself from Adrien, both with slight pink tinting their faces.

"I'll be downstairs," Adrien said, exiting the room and closing the door behind him. Marinette watched him leave before letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding and smiled. She walked over to her desk and began to eat her breakfast.

Then she finished getting ready for the day and went downstairs. Bluebell eyes scanned the area but only found Adrien in the living room.

   "D-Do you know where m-my parents are?" Marinette asked.

   "There're down in the bakery," Adrien answered then nervously asked, "Did you...like the breakfast?" Marinette smiled, sitting next to him on the couch.

"It was amazing. Thank you but you didn't need to do that. I shouldn't have forced you into liking something," the bluenette admitted.

   Adrien chuckled, "I guess we're both at fault then."

🦌🦌🦌

If I don't update tomorrow, I wish you all that celebrate a very Merry Christmas!!!