𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆

EMMA ROBERTS as ANASTASIA FORBES
( the girl with a broken heart )

Anastasia Forbes is little sister to Caroline Forbes, mother of 16-year-old twins Elizabeth "Lizzie" Saltzman, Josette "Josie" Saltzman and 3 year old William Nik Salvatore

Ana has gone thought the hardest times already, and now she's living an amazing life with her beautiful three children. Even if Lizzie and Josie aren't her's by blood, there her's by love.

On the other hand, William Nik Salvatore is her blood son. With Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan and Anastasia were best friends, but when Elena choose Damon and Klaus cheated on Ana. They were both hurt and broken.

One night on Anastasia birthday, she remembered everything, her past. The girls were 12 at the time and Ana loved them so much but she wasn't feeling herself that night. Stefan was also sad and upset, one thing lead to the other and they woke up naked and couldn't remember anything.

They weren't worried, as are both vampires but 3 weeks later ana got sick. Like she first did when she was pregnant with Lizzie and Josie. She went to bonnie and Bonnie told her she was pregnant once again with Stefan's baby.

Stefan and Anastasia decided they were better as best friends but raised William together. As time went by, Stefan fall in love with Caroline and later they got married.

Now Anastasia is headmistress of the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted with Alaric.

Well Caroline and Stefan are in Italy, looking for information for the twins.

And William loves both his parents, even tho he's more of a mama's mom. He stays with Anastasia but visits his dad Stefan and aunt Caroline a lot with his mom.

Since William is son of two vampires, he is a siphon like he's two sisters.

ANASTASIA FORBES

BROKEN HEART

Made by me :)

Made by me :)