𝘁𝘄𝗼

"Things have been good, perfect actually

"Things have been good, perfect actually. I don't need him coming and changing that."

Anastasia Forbes, William and Stefan Salvatore we're watching a movie at 8:30 at night.

William has his head leaning against Stefan's shoulder, he was felling asleep making them smile. "Aww someone's sleepy."

"Yeah, come on buddy. Let's put you to see," Stefan says carrying him and walking to William's room in the hours.

Stefan and Caroline live in a 5 room house so they share a room and William and Ana has there own room so when they come visit they have somewhere to do.

Anastasia picked up her phone and saw there was missing calls from Alaric. She looked confused seeing there was quite a bit calls.

She called him and he picked up right away, "Anastasia!"

Ana then began to worry, "what worry? Are you the girls okay? Should I go hom-"

Alaric sigh, "no no, the girls are fine. They miss you but there fine. I just don't know how to say this."

Anastasia looked both confused and a bit worried, "what is it?"

"We're having a new student.." Anastasia rolled her eyes, "that's good,"

"You don't get it ana, the new student is Hope Mikaelson." Alaric says slowly as Ana looked stocked.

"What?" It came out as a whisper, "dose that mean."

Alaric new what she met, "I'm not sure.."

"Just tell me Ric," she says, "yes Anastasia. They moved back. All of them."

"Oh." There was a silence she didn't know what to say, there wasn't a doubt she was still hurt at the face that her boyfriend cheated on her but there nothing that could be done now.

And maybe she wouldn't feel anything for him?hopefully.

"Well ric I'll talk later, I have to go see if William is okay." Ana says softly as she hung up and closed her eyes.

At that moment Stefan walked in with a frown seeing his best friend upset. "Ana, what's wrong?"

Ana gave him a small smile, "would you mind if I stayed here forever?" She joked making Stefan chuckle. "Well I wouldn't mind, but I know you'll miss Lizzie and Josie to much for that."

Ana chuckles, "that's true, I love those two girls to much to not see them." Stefan sits next to her, "The Mikaelson's are moving back to town and their daughter is our new student." She says making stefan understand why she was so upset. It wasn't because she didn't like their daughter. It's because her fiancé and friend betrayed her and this was going to be the first time she sees them after 18 years.

"I mean you could stay here? Or you could show them, your better off without them." He says making Ana chuckle, "that sounds hard, maybe I should stay here forever."

"It's now or never Anastasia, and I know your still heartbroken but do it for your daughters. Our son." He says making her nod, "okay, I'll do it for them. I'll be brave, I won't let them get to me."

"Good, and I saw William looked upset early." Stefan says, "yeah, he really missed you. Maybe he should stay here with you for a while longer."

Stefan gave her an unsure look, "you know I'll love that, but are you sure? I mean you and William are hardly ever apart and let's admit it, he keeps you from going crazy."

Ana and Stefan both start laughing knowing it's true, "that's true but my poor baby misses her dad, and I'm sure he'll love to have another one of your guys week."

Stefan smiles at that, "you know I never thanked you." Ana gave him a confused look, "for William, I know both of us weren't meant to be together but I don't regret it."

Ana nods, "I don't neither, William is an amazing boy. And now that I see it, he looks a lot like you."

"Yeah, I know." Stefan says smiling before Ana looks at the clock, "well it's late, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." She says hugging him before going to her room and quickly calling asleep.

--

Hope you liked it

Hope you liked it. Next chapter coming soon!