Less Noticed Stories

Now I get it, there are times when we don't really want to go through the entire rollercoaster of emotions all in one go without any sort of break in between, but there are really some gems out there. Here are three short stories/one shots that don't have a ton of recognition and deserve just as much love. 

This one that I have read recently is by the same author who wrote 2am Knows All Secrets [Kiribaku] Now that story is definitely a classic and one of the first fanfics for this fandom that I read. This author's writing style is definitely soothing and has the tendency to be able to portray the characters pretty damn well.

Unbreakable Red Riot has written three different stories, two full stories and a single one shot.

The name of this one shot is Under The Same Stars [Kiribaku] . It's super fluffy and deserves a lot of love, it brings you to think a bit and even intertwines humor within its angst and fluff. You would definately enjoy it if you have read the previously mentioned story.

Ok so this next one is a bit shorter and a little bit more humorous but it is still really cute. It contains slight mentions of Tododeku along with lots of Kiribaku. Written by Momoo17, Kiribaku oneshot Is a hilarious and perhaps realistic insight into an average day in the world of the Bakusquad and those who get pulled into their shenanigans. 

This story was written by tetsookie, called Customer Service and boy oh boy did I fall in love with this story over the summer. It hasn't been completed yet and hasn't been updated for a while but even in its unfinished state it is amazing and makes me so happy. 

It is set in a real life Au where they don't have quirks. In this story, Bakugo is a new feisty pastry and confections chef with a dark and morally confusing past. Kirishima, who visits this café has become infatuated with the taste of a certain unknown chef's cooking and makes it a point to get to know the master piece's maker.