kiri-shine

This author has really captured my attention. All of their covers indicate that they are the author without having to say it. They have written a total of 5 stories and each of them are great. They like writing about this ship in many different alternate universes. 

Point Scoring || Kiribaku Soulmate AU

This book has 5 parts to it and is based in a boarding school where they don't have quirks. They all have soulmates and in a system of gaining points by doing good deeds, with a number hanging above their heads always, they are able to spend those points on rewards to find their soulmates.

Bakugo is someone who has always hated how there was so much pressure to find his soulmate, in turn he hated the idea that he had to be with his soulmate. Kirishima, however, has always wanted to find his destined partner for life. What happens when they are now having to live together in their new boarding school?

Excuses || Kiribaku YouTuber AU

This story is 18 parts and is a YouTuber au where they don't have quirks. What happens when two really popular YouTubers start acknowledging each other's existence. After a while of back and forth flirting over twitter and the comments section. When Kiri has an excuse to be in the area where Bakugo lives, they meet up and fall in love. 

It is an ongoing story, Updated December 6, 2019

This story contains smut

Chemistry || Kiribaku Soulmate AU

3 Parts, In this au everyone at some point gain the ability to talk to their soulmates through a telepathic connection. Some connections such as these two young boys' are stronger than others. 

It is a super cute finished short story. 

Kiribaku One-Shots

This book is a collection of all sorts of one shots. At the moment there are 3 different stories compiled into it. Each prompt is unique in their own ways. 

Updated last: December 9, 2019

Inarticulate || Kiribaku AU

This one is probably my favorite so far. It has 3 parts and is placed in a real life au. It talks about the difficulty of coming out even in situations you wouldn't imagine would be scary. It brings you through Bakugo's struggles with expressing anything relatively affectionate, and how Kirishima still somehow understands. 

I highly recomend this story.