Dreams😔😖

Trell woke up in the hospital waiting room turns out the side bitch or whatever she was called the ambulance and Trell took Xanax to ease his pain YOU CAUGHT UP.....
_______________________________
~Trell POV~
I woke up looking down at the blood on my shirt I seen a nurse walking towards me "sir she is going into surgery we are gonna try to get the bullet out it could be a chance she could die or survive and not have anymore kids" I looked at the nurse alright...... I called key to check on him and the kids
"Hello"
Wassup umm they said she might die or either she might not have no more kids...
"Damn bro,do better dude you can't have bitches around my crazy ass sister not even yo mom her last boyfriend she knocked his mom out for hugging him way too long... she really got problems dude"
Alright Brody imma check in later tell the babies I love em
I hung up
______________________________
~nobodies pov~
Jada has money but she doesn't tell anyone.jada is actually going through it but keep in mind Jada has money....
____________________________
~Key P.O.V~
What these girls gone do if they momma die,my little sister...I should have been careful man I brought this nigga around my sister...How could I not see that they was fuckin "mommy?" Yeah momma is sleeping right now I looked at Lanni, almost crying but she was smiling.. whatchu smiling at girl Huh? My stinky booty.. i tickled her .... I seen Asia was slumped over from playing with her toys "yannie" 🤣🤣 you tryna say Lanni?
_______________________________
~nurse pov~
I really feel bad that I have to tell this man that his wife didn't make it.. it's sad because she just had babies not to long ago and... It's hard growing up without a mom... I wiped my tears and walked out to see her husband
__________________________
~Trell pov~
"Sir I'm sorry.." NO BITCH WHATCHU MEAN YOU SORRY LET ME SEE HER "Sir please calm down we did everything we could do " fuck out my face bitch and fix that damn wig what the fuck is up with y'all nurses and these wigs from party city.....
I left the hospital not knowing how to feel... how was I gonna tell key... these girls are really gonna grow up without a mom....
I drove over to key's house
I walked inside "damn Brody you don't knock"
LOCK THA- ughhh man listen Jada died.... I started pouring a full cup of lean and taking Xanax...
"MY SISTER WHAT" I looked at key
My vision was going in and out everything was slow... I passed out on keys couch
___________________________
~Key's P.O.V~
My sister is really gone.... I couldn't tell Naesia because they were no longer friends... I looked at the twins and seen Jada's face "mommy?" Mommy is still sleeping baby... I put my head down in my hands... NO THIS SHIT CANT BE MAN FUCK... "mommy" "nana" I looked over at the twins "mommy" "mama" they started crying... something didn't feel right for my sister to just die from 1 shot in her stomach... I rocked the twins back and forth until they were sleep and I went back downstairs to see Trell still gone from the Xanax... I don't know what to do without my sister... The twins momma.. my baby sister... NUMB..
Tbc.....😔